Happier

warning: it will get sad so grab your comfort items. listen to the song as you read this. just sets the mood better. and hopefully I don't make you cry. sorry if I do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down 29th and Park
I saw you in another's arms

after you and corpse broke up, he moved on and you couldn't bare to see him with someone else, it tore you up.

Only a month we've been apart
You look happier

since you guys split a month ago he was happy with his new girlfriend. after what you did to him, you thought he was happier without you.

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said somethin' to make you laugh
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah, you look happier, you do

you were out drinking and you saw him with his new girlfriend. you saw that he was laughing at everything she said. you noticed that he laughed louder and a lot more without you.

Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do

you accused him of cheating on you only to realize that he wasn't. when you asked to be forgiven, he said no and never spoke to you again. you know that you'll love him more than anybody else would.

Promise that I will not take it personal, baby
If you're movin' on with someone new

you were happy he was moving on, cause then that means he would be happier. you were glad he found someone, no matter how bad it hurt.

'Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you

your friends told you that you'll feel the same happiness. you smiled to hide the fact that you were breaking inside. he was happier without you, and you were very slowly accepting that.

Sat in the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of you
Nursing an empty bottle
And telling myself you're happier, aren't you?

you would drink your sorrows away. you looked around your house and a lot of things reminded you of corpse. when you looked at the stairs you remembered the times you and him would slide down them. when you laid in bed, you remembered all the times you cuddled and all the movie nights you guys had. when you looked in the kitchen, you remember all those times you tried teaching him how to cook. you missed him, but he didnt miss you, he was happier without you and you were glad, but sad.

Oh, ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you (hey, yeah, hey, yeah)
But ain't nobody need you like I do (hey, yeah, hey, yeah)
I know that there's others that deserve you (hey, yeah, hey, yeah)
But my darlin', I am still in love with you

you hope that nobody hurts corpse like you did. you need him more than anybody needs him, but he didnt need you. you know that there are others who deserve corpse. he deserved happiness. even though he didnt love you anymore, he would always be the love of your life.

But I guess you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
I could try to smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you

your friends tell you all the time to move on but you just can't. nobody could ever replace corpse. no matter all the times you wanna break down and cry, you smile and laugh so nobody would know.

'Cause baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if he breaks your heart like lovers do
Just know that I'll be waitin' here for you

you knew one day he was eventually gonna find someone else, you just didnt think it'll be so soon. if his girlfriend breaks his heart, you were gonna be there for him, no matter how many times he would try to push you away, you were gonna be there, even if he doesn't love you, you love him, and that won't change. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so my eyes are sweating 

hopefully I didnt sadden you or bring back bad memories you don't wanna remember, I want all my readers to be happy. I care about your happiness too!

you may request more songs if you want to see more of these

I will start working on chapter request later today if I can!

have a great day/evening/night!

I love all 48 of you🖤🖤