because people are salty...

i need to address this 

this is for certain people so its not addressed to all of you 

i get dms about how some people get offended that im writing a book on corpse. i don't see how that offends you. like none of this is real, that something that shouldn't offended you. im writing this book because people actually like it and they enjoy it. if you don't like it, then don't read it. also i made a book on some pictures of hawks and dabi from my hero academia. I put some nsfw in there because people actually wanna look at that stuff.  don't dm me that you don't like it. if you don't like it THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU READING IT. i don't have to delete work that im proud of just to make you feel better. I write because i enjoy it and writing always made me happy. don't tell me to stop doing something i love because you don't like it. im not here to impress you. before you start calling out people, maybe you should start looking at your ignorance first. i will continue to write about corpse weather you like it or not. i have people who enjoy this and i want them to enjoy reading. i shouldn't have to address this because you wanna be salty about it. the fact that you had the audacity to say this is just bullshit. if you don't like my books then ok then. DONT FUCKING READ THEM. before you come at me, look at how much time you're wasting.

  im sorry for those who love reading this story. this is not addressed to you. im sorry people have to be salty but i felt the need to call them out. i know y'all didnt come here for bullshit, and as a apology i will make a chapter on whatever you want. if you have a request i will gladly do it. once again, im so sorry. this book will continue for as long as you want me too. i hope you enjoy the rest of  your day/evening/night. and once more, im so sorry <3