anxiety

corpse pov(its gonna be his pov the whole chapter since i love him so much. hehe)

today was gonna be a great, wonderful, happy day. nope just kidding haha. im forced to go in public with y/n today. don't get me wrong, i love y/n to death, but y'all know me, im agoraphobic.

 y/n thought it'd be a good idea to go somewhere. she wont even tell me where. she knows how bad my anxiety is. i didn't want to go but she gave me the puppy eyes and i couldn't say no to her. i hope i wont have to talk to anyone cause if people know its me, im gonna lose my shit and all hell will break lose. 

i am wearing a mask though, cause ya know, no one finna know a damn thing. i gotta stop cussing so much. anyway, since y/n wont tell me where we're going im just gonna wear black ripped jeans and a hoodie. don't judge me ok!? once i saw what y/n was wearing i just wanted to- you know what let me not finish that sentence. (your outfit)

im not gonna lie she was kinda turning me on

im not gonna lie she was kinda turning me on. "y-y/n p-please change.'' stop stuttering you idiot. "why do you not like it?" "i-i do but, its giving me a slight problem.'' i pointed down hoping she would notice and her eyes went wide. ''unless you wanna help me, i suggest changing.'' she quickly got the message and changed. (your changed outfit)

she came back and i instantly got dirty thoughts but i shook them off

she came back and i instantly got dirty thoughts but i shook them off. ''ok ready to go?" i literally forgot we were going somewhere. i took a deep breath and walked outside with her hand in my hand. she told me we would be walking which triggered my anxiety.

 we were half way down the street when people started staring at me. uh oh, panic attack finna say sup.(im sorry i had too, forgive me please lol)

i started shaking. y/n felt me shaking and turned to me. ''baby are you ok?'' i nodded slowly. ''we don't have to go anywhere if you don't want to.'' ''im f-fine lets just go.'' she looked unsure but we continue to walk. ''thanks for walking with me.'' she said with a smile. that fucking smile just makes me so damn happy.

 ''your welcome.'' the second i said that someone turned around. ''oh my god is that corpse husband!?!'' uh oh, time to bounce. i ran behind a tree  and started shaking. ''WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? YOU KNOW HOW HE FEELS ABOUT HIMSELF.'' i heard y/n yell a mile away. she ran to me and i was a shaking, sobbing mess. 

i was hyperventilating and couldnt breathe. ''shhh breathe its ok im here.'' she rubbed light circles on my back with her nails. i was able to catch my breath and calm down. i laid my head on her shoulder still crying a little bit. she rocked me back and forth and i calmed down. ''i-im sorry if i embarrassed you.'' i felt bad cause i probably made her feel embarrassed.

 ''you have nothing to be sorry for. im sorry for even making you go out, i know your anxiety is bad and i still made you go out, i should be sorry, not you.'' i knew it wasn't her fault.

 the same person walked over to  where we were and i hid my face in y/n's shoulder cause im not gonna go through this again. ''what do you want. he clearly doesn't want you around him.'' ''y/n its fine.'' i can see daggers in her eyes.

 "i just wanted to say im sorry for making him freak out, im just a fan of him and got  excited. i should have minded my own business and kept walking. please forgive me?'' i looked at the person and nodded my head. ''well i don't-'' i pinched her thigh. "ouch!?'' ''y/n I'll do it again. accept his apology. she rolled her eyes and i did it again. ''ok ok jeez. its fine but im still angry.'' i hit her cheek lightly. 

"she forgives you and i do too. just please don't tell anyone you saw my face.'' ''don't worry man your secret safe with me. and im still sorry for what i did.'' ''its fine i understand and y/n does too right y/n?'' she nodded cause she knows I'll pinch her again.

 the guy walked off and y/n looked at me. i  rubbed her thigh and cheek cause i felt bad but she needs to control that attitude. ''y/n im sorry for hitting you and pinching you but you got to control your temper.'' ''he made you have a panic attack! how was i supposed to react!?''

 ''first of all lower your voice talking to me like that, second of all, he said sorry and im fine aren't i?'' ''yeah but-'' i put my finger to her lips making her hush. ''but noting. im fine and that's all that matters right?'' she nodded her head. 

we stood up from the ground and she dusted her skirt off. ''when we get home, ill show not to talk to me like that.'' she nodded frantically. i patted her head and she she smiled.

 ok, why do i fall in love with that smile!? and for some reason she loves when i pat her head. don't ask me why cause i don't know. we got home and let me make a long story short, she will watch her mouth for now on ;) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooo corpse went dominant mode didn't he? hehe

should i make a abdl or ddlg book about corpse? 

if you aren't sure what those are, it stands for adult baby diaper lover and ddlg means daddy dom little girl. its when a person enters a headspace of a child and it can be used sexually, but people use it as a coping mechanism if they had a  rough childhood or if they need to escape their adult/teenage life. do more research if you're curious.    

we're so close to 10k reads so please keep reading and voting and commenting as well. thanks loves!

stay happy my angles🥰