Focused

you missed your boyfriend. he wasn't gone or anything, he was live streaming. people knew you were his girl so it was normal for you to walk in during his streams.

  normally you kept him company by sitting in his lap and read the chat, but today you thought you be fine by yourself, you were wrong. 

he was playing among us with toast, sykkuno, pewdiepie, Rae, jacksepticeye, and some more friends of his.

 you played a few rounds with him and his friends, but you got bored after a while. you tried asking if he wants anything, but he was so focus on his game he didn't hear you. 

it made you feel kinda sad. normally everytime you would go in his recording room, his attention would automatically be on you. but you guess he wanted to play with his friends today. 

you just woke up from a nap and went to corpses recording room. he was still live streaming. you sat in a chair next to him and watched him play.

 ''hey babe do you need anything?'' he still didn't reply to you. you sighed and walked out. 

you sat on your bed and wrapped a blanket around you. you were crying a little. you knew why he wasn't talking to you but you at least wanted him to say something. you got a text from jack cause he was worried. 

irish leprechaun💚

hey potato you ok🥺

baked potato🥔💞

I guess, I just wanted to talk to him😟

irish leprechaun💚

im sure its nothing to be sad about. you know he likes to focus

baked potato🥔💞

am I being dramatic by crying?

irish leprechaun💚

not at all, you just miss him and he will soon realize he's ignoring you

baked potato🥔💞

thanks irish leprechaun 💚

irish leprechaun💚

your welcome baked potato💞

you laughed at your nicknames for each other. you got a idea so he'll pay attention to you. you wrapped your blanket around you and walked back to his recording room. 

you climbed onto his lap and fell asleep. he started hearing quiet snores and looked down and saw you sleeping on him.

Jack knew you were gonna do this so he texted corpse why you were sleeping in his lap. after Jack told him what was going on, he paused his game and felt bad. he was ignoring you because of a stupid game.

 he just sat there for a minute and held you. ''Im sorry for ignoring you, I promise I won't do it again.'' you smiled. he continued his stream with you in his lap sleeping.

 he checked on you every now and then. he was caught venting on among us, but he didn't care, as long as his babygirl was sleeping and happy, that's all that mattered to him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello my beloved angels

this was a suggestion and I had a lot of fun writing it!

also, suggest a youtuber, famous person, rapper, etc...for me to write about when this book is done!

I hope you are enjoying this book as much as I am enjoying writing it!

thanks loves for everything you do for me!

~catearcorpse