Just not the day

corpse pov: 

what the hell is wrong with me. I just can't do anything right today! i tried making breakfast for me and y/n but I burned it. I tried making coffee but I spilled it everywhere. I tried going somewhere but I realized i didn't wash any clothes.

 i was supposed to wake y/n up early but I didn't and she was late for work. I was supposed to stream but didn't.

 why cant I do anything right today!? I laid on the bed with my hood over my head. i just start sobbing. i felt so awful about myself. i didn't have y/n here because she was at a friends house. i felt guilty for texting her, but i needed my only happiness.  

y/n pov: 

my poor baby struggled a lot today. he burned breakfast, spilled coffee, didn't do his laundry, and accidentally forgot to wake me up. i felt so bad for him. i was at my friends house when he texted me. what he said shattered my heart to pieces. 

my emo baby🖤

baby come home😥

happiness🥰

what's wrong love?

my emo baby🖤

 I really need a hug🥺

happiness🥰

Im on my way baby

my emo baby🖤

thank you🥺

happiness🥰

I'll be home in 5 minutes💕 

my emo baby🖤

ok..

i was almost speeding. i didn't care, my baby needed me. i finally got home and walked in. i heard quiet sobs coming from our room. i walked in and i wanted to cry. he was crying into a pillow with his hood over his head. i ran over to him and gave him a hug.

 he sat in my lap because he feels more comfortable like that. he laid his head in the crook of my neck. he was crying so much he started hyperventilating. "shhh baby calm down, your gonna force yourself into a panic attack."

 i ran  my fingers through his hair. he always calms down when i play with his hair. "wanna talk about what happen today.'' he nodded and i let him rant as much as he needs to.

corpse pov: 

i was still sobbing when y/n came home. i was sobbing into her pillow because it smelled like her and it always calms me down. i heard the font door open and i knew she was home. i sob a little louder so she knew where i was.

 i heard running and i knew she was gonna bust open the door. she ran to me and i immediately sat in her lap and my head in the crook of her neck.

 her touch just always calms me down. i was crying so much i started hyperventilating. "shhh baby calm down, your gonna force yourself into a panic attack.'' she ran her fingers through my hair and it calmed me down. "wanna talk about what happen today?'' i nodded against her neck.

 ''i j-just couldnt d-d-do anything r-right today. i t-tried making food b-but failed. i-i didn't w-wake y-you up a-and m-made you l-late. and i-"

 "baby its ok. just take a breath and everything's gonna be ok.'' i calmed down a little bit "im sorry y/n. im sorry you have a boyfriend who can't do anything right. im-'' she cut me off by kissing me.

 "baby you have nothing to be sorry about. i know today just wasn't the day, but you tried your best. yes we are gonna have days like this but you know what? these kind of days show that perfection doesn't exist. you're doing great and im very proud."

 i hugged her so tight. she giggled a little bit. her giggle was heaven for me. she is so good to me.  i don't know what i did to deserve her, but im glad i have her, and im never letting go.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i still cant believe this story has 1k reads! thank you so much for the support you have given me.

it warms my heart so much. since i love you all so much, im gonna post another chapter today. so look forward to that! again, thank you so much for 1K reads!

stay safe my loves 💕🥰