accidents

your pov:

I snoozed the annoying sound of my alarm going off. I looked at my phone and saw I was late for work. I worked as a assistant for my boss and I knew id be fire for sure if I  didn't get my ass up and get ready. I only had 15 minutes before I'm late so I grabbed the first thing I saw in my clean clothes(you wore this)

 I only had 15 minutes before I'm late so I grabbed the first thing I saw in my clean clothes(you wore this)

my boss called me and asked me to pick up his order from Starbucks. I agreed and ran out the door with my keys and all of my belongings. I was practically running down the street. I went to Starbucks and picked up my bosses order. 

I had a little bit of money left so I  bought myself some coffee. because to be honest, I needed it. I was walking out the door when I ran into someone. "oh my god I'm so sorry. I'm almost late for work and I didn't see you there!'' I looked up and saw whoever I just ran into.

 "its ok its my fault for not paying attention" I almost wanted to die. it was corpse husband. I actually saw his face. I wanted to fangirl but I had to keep my fangirling inside.

corpse pov:

 I did not feel like getting up and doing anything today. but I'm streaming soon so I guess I have too. but first, I need some damn coffee. I got up and threw on a t-shirt and some sweatpants. hey I get cold ok.

 I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. since I didn't live far I just walked. as soon as I got there and opened the door, I felt a hot liquid on my chest. 

I wanted to cuss the person out but I saw it was a girl and she looked nervous. "oh my god I'm so sorry. I'm almost late for work and I didn't see you there!''

 she looked scared and I just didn't have the heart to yell at her. "its ok its my fault for not paying attention." I'm not gonna lie she was kinda cute.

 '' can I buy you another?" "no you don't have to do that." but I did anyway. she was talking about how she was a assistant for her boss but he called her after 5 minutes and told her she's basically fired for being late. 

 "I'm y/n by the way" "I'm adam it was nice to meet you but I got to run." she gave me a hug and slipped something in my back pocket. call me sometime **********  XoXo  I was definitely gonna call this girl. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short but I'm not in a good headspace. my depression is really taking a toll on me. I don't know if updates will continue but I'm trying my best. Its not like people read this story anyway. who ever is  actually reading this, comment suggestions. 

stay safe loves  🖤