confession

corpse pov(his pov whole chapter)

its normal to love your bestfriend right? I mean in a friend type way. well y/n is different. she's been my bestfriend since we were 5 and I kinda liked her ever since. I wish I could tell her but I just can't. she's so fucking awesome and I love her, like, a lot.

 I woke up and saw y/n laying on me. it felt nice, but I was also screaming on the inside. ''y/n wake up.'' she groaned and cuddled into me more. ok I was mentally screaming. ''girl get your ass up before I drag you out.'' ''5 more minutes.'' ''oh 5 more minutes my ass. we both know damn well you aren't gonna get out that bed unless I get you out myself.''

 ''alright alright asshole im out of bed. give me a hug though'' ''why?'' ''cause you cussed me out and I deserve a hug.'' she giggled. I shrugged my shoulders and gave her a hug and she kissed my cheek.

 I felt my face going hot. ''somebody's  embarrassed~'' the things this girl does to me. ''s-shut up before I kick you out.'' she giggled and walked away. I don't know how to control myself around this girl. lets see who can I talk to about this...Rae? nah she'll fangirl too much. sykkuno? nah he's awkward around girls. toast? nah he can barely play as impostor without getting caught. Ima try Felix cause hes my bestfriend and y/n's brother so this should be fun. 

corpse💀✌

You got a sec?

big brain🧠

yeah what's up?

corpse💀✌

I can't control myself around y/n

big brain🧠

wdym?

corpse💀✌

like she'll do the most weirdest and random things and I seem to like it?

big brain🧠

like what?

corpse💀✌

she'll randomly ask for hugs, kiss my cheek, cleans my- well our apartment, she cooks almost everyday, which im not complaining about , if I have things to do she does them, and a lot more. 

Am I missing something here?

big brain🧠

you really don't see it do you corpse?

corpse💀✌

nope im dumb as a rock

big brain🧠

she's in love with you dumbass 

corpse💀✌

wait there's no way, your joking right?

big brain🧠

bro she talks about you all the damn time

corpse💀✌

really?

big brain🧠

yeah. she talks about how much she really cares about you

she talks about how you're her favorite person

she rants about how she really loves you but gets sad cause she feels like she can't have you

and we all know you love her too

corpse💀✌

n-no I don't!