Cry Baby - Osterfield!Reader

"Y/N, how many times do I have to fucking tell you?? You don't mean anything to him!" Harrison raised his voice as he told you off.

"Don't yell at me!" You whimpered as tears streamed down your face. You hated it when Harrison would talk like that to you because he's your older brother and you never wanted to be the cause of his anger.

Harrison sighed, "I'm not yelling. I'm just telling you that you should leave Brad because he's an asshole. Isn't that right, Tom?"

"Yeah and you can't keep forgiving him like that. If you keep doing that, he'll know that you'll always be available for him. Give yourself a little pride, love." Tom said softly. He was like an older brother to you and you would seek help or advice from him especially when Harrison isn't around.

"I love him-"

"Bullshit!" Harrison yelled. "Where the fuck is your head right now? Seriously! You CAUGHT HIM cheating on you!"

"Maybe he'd change!" You cried.

Harrison only shook his head and chuckled bitterly. Tom looked at you and said, "Y/N, darling, the reason why we're sat down here with you is because we want you to finally leave him. You caught him cheating three times now. Don't you think once was enough?"

You stayed silent, not knowing what else to say.

"Just think about it, Y/N." Tom gave you a small smile.

"Like, really think about it. In case you're confused, you use your brain for thinking and decision-making. You don't use your heart for that." Harrison said before exiting the living room.