Boxing - P. Parker

Requested? Yes.

trustfundparker from Tumblr asked: okay for the 70s to 80s Prompt List.... can i have 17 & 19 with best friend!peter parker plsss???? i feel like this would be chaotic kjdsk

17. "You could be a boxer or something. I could be your manager." "No, I could never fight for money." "Well that's fine. You fight, I'll keep the money."
19. "Don't be a smartass." "Okay, I'll be a dumbass."

"Tell me why we're doing this again?" Peter asked you as he wore the boxing gloves

"Tell me why we're doing this again?" Peter asked you as he wore the boxing gloves. You looked at him and grinned, "We need the money, Peter!"

"For what?" Peter asked.

"For a motorcycle, Peter!" You exclaimed. "We'd be so cool!"

"Cool? If you want to be cool, just put ice down your pants." Peter said.

You gave him a look, "Don't be a smartass."

"Okay, I'll be a dumbass." Peter smirked at you before punching the bag.

He remembered the day you found out he was Spider-Man, but you were more excited about the fact that he had super strength.

"Could you lift a train?"

"Never tried it yet, but I could lift a toy train."

"That's not the same, Pete." You laughed. "Can you, like, punch people?"

"The bad guys."

"That doesn't matter as long as you can punch people!" You exclaimed excitedly.

"What are you planning?" Peter eyed you suspiciously.

"You could be a boxer or something! I could be your manager."

Peter looked at you like you were crazy. "No, I could never fight for money! It'll be bad for Spider-Man."

"I'm not saying Spider-Man should enter. I'm saying, Peter Parker should enter. But if you're really against it, well, that's fine. You fight, I'll keep the money."

"That's unfair. I take it back. I want the money too." Peter said quickly.

"Alright! So let's start training!" You clapped.

"Just promise me you won't hurt your face. You could still be a model." You said and Peter laughed.

"I'll be fine. I got this!"

"That's the spirit!"

* * * *

Written on: June 28, 2021