Mamma Mia - H. Holland

BFF!Harry

* * * *

Harry was proud to be your best friend. He was extremely proud. He loved you like a sister and he always looked out for you. He was your soulmate because no matter what happens, he would choose to stick by you and you would choose to stick by him. He would do anything for you and you took that to your advantage. After all, he did the same to you.

It was 7PM when you called him. Sam was cooking dinner with Nikki, Dom was working, Paddy was doing homework, and Tom was still asleep from his nap. He was mindlessly scrolling through his phone when it rang. If it were anyone else, he'd just stare at his phone until it stopped ringing, but he saw that it was you who was calling and he immediately answered.

"Hey-"

"H, can you do me a solid favor?"

"Well, hello to you too." Harry rolled his eyes. "What is it?"

"Okay, don't tell anyone." You said, highkey panicking in your room. You were pacing back and forth and Harry could sense it.

"Alright. Tell me."

"Can you buy me a pregnancy test?" You whispered quietly. Harry quickly sat up in his bed in shock. He was quiet for a while until you said a desperate 'say something' and he snapped out of it.

"Okay, um, I'll come over soon. Give me, like, 20 minutes." Harry said, getting up from bed as he looked for his jeans. "Who's the dad?"

"I actually don't know."

Harry stopped in his tracks and loudly asked, "You DON'T KNOW?!?! What the bloody hell do you mean? What do you mean you don't know?!"

"There's, like, 3 different guys." You mumbled and Harry's eyes went wide. He truly didn't know what to say.

"This is some Mamma Mia shit and honestly, that's all I can say right now" Harry said before changing into his jeans. "Alright, I'm leaving now. What else do you need?"

"My favorite ice cream, please." You said.

Harry groaned, "That shit's expensive!"

"I'll pay you back, calm down!" You told him.

"Fine. See you in 20." Harry said before hanging up. He sighed, wore his hoodie, grabbed his keys and wallet before jogging down the stairs.

"Mum, I'm going out for a bit." Harry announced, walking straight to the door.

"Where are you going?" Nikki asked, emerging from the kitchen. She was wiping the cooling rack in her hands with a clean towel.

"Oh, I'm just going to get some boba. D'you want any?" Harry asked, playing it cool and surprisingly, he was doing a very good job. Nikki smiled at him and shook her head.

"No, thank you." She said, "Drive safely."

Harry thanked her and off he went. Harry had never driven so fast in his life and like you, he was also panicking. To calm down, he actually did buy boba. In fact, his favorite boba place was having a promo; "buy 1, get 1 FREE". He bought 3. Now, he has 6 bobas and took a sip of his drink while driving to the store near your parents' house.

He quickly looked for a pregnancy test and grabbed the first one he saw. He knew that the store was selling your favorite ice cream and he bought that too.

Paying was awkward because the old cashier lady thought the pregnancy test was for his girlfriend or something and she began to lecture him about not being careful and that 'kids these days have sex all the time, but can't spare one hour for the Lord'. Needless to say, he didn't want to show himself in that store ever again.

When he got in his car, he put everything on the passenger seat and took out his phone to text you.

Harry
I'm on my way now

You
Thanks, H :(( x

He read your reply and muttered, "The shit I do for you, Y/N. I swear to god." He shook his head and put his phone on the passenger seat. Harry puts his seatbelt on and said to himself, "Bitch better not me fucking pregnant."

He started his car and started praying before driving off, "God, I know I don't pray and I certainly know that I don't go to church anymore and I'm sorry about that. I don't ask for much, but if you're listening, please help my best friend. I'm usually excited to hear her hoe stories because they're actually fun to listen to, but oh my days, please don't give her a baby. Amen."

* * * *

this is inspired by jace_john07's tiktok x

thanks for 16.8k 🤍