Romance - S. Holland

Requested? Yes.

bigassnocash from Tumblr asked: Could I request a Sam blurb with this prompt from the 70s-80s prompt list? "I finally figured it out. I don't want sex. Anyone can have sex." "Yeah, ___? What do you want?" "I want a relationship. I want romance." I love all your writing❤️

You quickly ran to your usual table at lunch and sat down

You quickly ran to your usual table at lunch and sat down. You were pretty excited to tell your best friend, Sam, about your newest 'discovery'.

"Whoa, calm down!" Sam chuckled. "What's up?"

"I know what I want!" You exclaimed with a huge grin on your face. Sam looked confused because you pretty much have everything that you wanted. He looked at you with furrowed brows and said, "Okay? What are you talking about?"

You rolled your hands and grabbed his hands, "I finally figured it out. I don't want sex. Anyone can have sex."

Sam snorted, "Yeah, Y/N? What do you want?"

"I want a relationship. I want romance." You said, dreamily. Sam laughed and shook his head.

"What's so funny?" You pouted.

"Y/N, we can't even have freedom in this stupid school and you want romance? That's asking for a lot, to be honest." Sam said.

"You could be a bit more optimistic." You frowned and Sam smiled softly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N." Sam chuckled. "But I know you'll get the romance you deserve."

"You think so?" You asked, full of hope. You really didn't want meaningless sex anymore. It was too childish.

"I know so." Sam assured. "Now, let's eat!"

* * * * 

Written on: June 28, 2021