The Dress - Osterfield!Reader

Requested? Yes

mah-gah-lee from Tumblr asked: hey sweetie! how are you? Again, i love all your recent works ! So, for your "light, camera, action!" concept, can you write something with "Are you bitches blind?" and - "What the hell is that?!" "A dress!" "Says who?" "Calvin Klein!" prompts? I don't know why i see a osterfield!reader and any holland boy you want...But write what inspires you <3 Thank u, have a great day =)

11. "Are you bitches blind?"
12. "What the hell is that?!" "A dress!" "Says who?" "Calvin Klein!"

Your older brother, Harrison, had company and your sister, Charlotte, was at a sleepover

Your older brother, Harrison, had company and your sister, Charlotte, was at a sleepover. You figured you could have your own fun by going to a club with your friends. You were grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge when Harrison and his friends bumped into you, not realizing you were there. This caused the bottle to fall from your hand and pop open upon impact as it hit the floor causing the water to spill.

You angrily looked at them and shouted, "Are you bitches blind?!"

Harrison turned to look at you as he grinned in amusement. He's never seen you THAT annoyed before. "Take a chill pill, sis."

"You're cleaning that up." You angrily said as you crossed your arms. Tom pushed you out of the way to get something from the fridge and you rolled your eyes as you stumbled backwards.

"Ugh, you and your friends are pigs!" You exclaimed in disgust and you looked at Tom, "Saying 'excuse me', wouldn't hurt, you know."

Tom glanced at you and shrugged, "Whatever." He then proceeded to get 50% of the food in the fridge with the help of Harry and Sam.

"I'm telling mum that you finished the food. She just went shopping yesterday." You told Harrison, but he refused to make eye contact with you because he was too busy eyeing your dress.

"Y/N."

"What?"

"Don't roll your eyes at me, young lady." Harrison said sternly as he put his hands on his hips, a sight that his friends laughed at. "What the fuck are you wearing? What the hell is that?!"

You looked down at your outfit. It was a black dress that had very thin spaghetti straps. It was really short and Harrison didn't like that one bit.

"A dress!" You exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah? Says who?" Harrison challenged.

"Calvin Klein!" You shouted.

"You're not wearing that, Y/N!" Harrison said loudly.

"I don't know why Harrison's mad, but I happen to like your dress, Y/N. It's very stylish." Sam comments with a smile as he balanced the condiments in his arms. Harrison glares at him.

"Yeah, Sam's right. You look hot, Y/N." Harry chuckled. "Stay pressed, Haz."

"Oh, get out of our kitchen!" Harrison said pushing the twins out as Tom stayed put. He looked at you and fanned himself before winking.

Harrison saw this and shook his head, "Tom, just because I didn't push you out of the kitchen doesn't mean you're staying here. That applies to you too. Get out."

Arms full of food, Tom leaves but stops just before the door. He turns to you and says, "You know, I'd be happy to show you a good time-"

"THOMAS STANLEY HOLLAND, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

Tom laughed at Harrison before leaving. You knew Tom was just joking, though, so you just laughed it off, "Why are they acting like they've never seen a dress before?"

"Oh, don't be silly, Y/N. Of course they've seen a dress before." Harrison said. "It's just that they've never seen half of a dress before and that's what you're wearing. You're basically wearing underwear at this point."

"How is this similar to underwear?! It's literally just a dress. Don't overreact." You huffed and exited the kitchen to go back upstairs and finish getting ready, forgetting about your bottle of water.

Harrison followed you until the bottom of the stairs and shouted, "How did you buy that dress anyway?"

You shouted from your room, "My sugar daddy bought it for me after I sent him pictures."

Harrison's jaw dropped, "Y/N!"

"Mate, just let her be. She's messing with you. Let her have fun." Tom said, waving him over to join them in the living room.

"Yeah, she's winding you up. Join us!" Sam exclaimed with a grin. "Just let her be. She's young and she wants to go out with her friends and as long as you'll be here when she gets back, she'll be fine."

"I guess so." Harrison sighed before joining them.

Soon, you went down the stairs all dolled up. You went to the living room and said, "I'm going now!"

"Be safe and call me!" Harrison said, looking at you. "I'm serious, Y/N. Call me and I'll pick you up. Always take your drink everywhere so that an asshole wouldn't put some stuff in there. Also-"

"Haz, I'll be fine. I'll call you, I promise. I have to go now. My Uber's outside. Love you!"

"Love you too!" Harrison smiled as he watched you leave the living room.

Tom jokingly called out, "You won't say 'I love you' to me?"

"I don't love you. Bye!"

"Ouch." Harry laughed at Tom.

"Fuck off, Harry." Tom rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at him.