Would You (III) - H. Osterfield

Requested? Nah
337 words
Would You Series inspired by 'Would You' by The Vamps

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐬. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤? 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥."

You love Harrison. So much. You always showed him and told him that. You always reassured him and you would always do sweet things for him just because you love him.

He used to do that too, but lately he's been so out of touch with you. He has all these new things in his life and you feel like you don't even fit in with him anymore. He's always busy with photo shoots, attending parties and events, fitting clothes with Joshua, learning his lines alone, and shooting scenes. He doesn't have time for you and he doesn't even try. It's like he gave up and told himself that you'd always be there for him anyway.

You're literally on the brink of leaving and he doesn't realize it.

Sometimes, if he remembers your existence, he would bring you with him to parties. Then his new friends would tell you all about the new things Harrison has done and they tell you Harrison's new adventures and all the new stuff Harrison never told you. He's basically moving on without you and without knowing that he's doing it which stresses you out.

Everything's new and you're just the same old Y/N that he's been with way back in 2016. It makes you feel out of place.

Then his new friends would tell you that Harrison talked about you sometimes and that you're his best girl. You're surprised he even talks about you, but did he talk about you the same way he talked about you before? That's the question you always ask yourself everyday, not caring if you're next to him or not.

As you look at him sitting next to you, laughing at one of his new friends' jokes, you wonder if he wanted a new girlfriend too. After all, he seems to not care anymore and he seems to prefer his new life. Maybe it was time. Maybe it was time to leave you behind and start new with someone else.

Maybe you needed that too.