Michael Jackson (I) - P. Parker

Requested? Nah.
276 words
Based on Michael Jackson quotes. The one in bold is the quote.
RIP, Michael 🤍

* * * *

"Okay, where the hell is Peter? He's supposed to be taking our pictures." Betty asked while looking around the park for Peter.

"He's coming, don't worry." Ned said.

"Why are we doing this again? MJ asked with her arms crossed. In her mind, she imagined herself in her bed reading a book and taking breaks occasionally. She didn't imagine herself in the park on a Saturday afternoon with her peers.

"I see him!" You smiled when you saw Peter. You waved him over to where you guys were standing and Peter rushed there.

"Congrats, you're late." MJ snickered, earning a glare from Peter.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I just wanted to test out this new camera before coming here." Peter explained before turning to say hi to you with a smile and kissing your cheek.

"What a narc." MJ jokes.

Peter rolled his eyes, "I'm not a narcissist. I'm just trying this mirror thing. I'm testing the camera; seeing how well it works."

"Sure, you did." MJ said sarcastically.

"Can we start now? I have places to be." Betty asked and you all agreed. You all went to different spots in the park to take pictures. You and your friends usually don't do this, but you're all graduating high school in two days and everyone will be going on their separate ways for college.

At the end of the day, all of you sat on the grass and browsed through the pictures that you all took on Peter's camera. There were fits of giggles and laughter and a few jokes here and there. It was a bittersweet moment because you knew things would be different soon.