Theory of Relationships - P. Parker

Requested? Yes.

mah-gah-lee from Tumblr asked: It's meeeeeeeeeeeee ! Yeah, last one but i think it's great, any boy you want, (i saw Harry but i let you choose) 40 - 42 - 52 and maybe 46 yeahhh i see angst in that request, angst and fluff at the end...

40. "When my date takes me home and kisses me good night, if I don't hear the Philharmonic in my head, I dump him."
42. "To tell you the truth, I think your theories about relationships are total bullshit."
46. "How could you do this to me?" "Because I'm in love with you!" "Ha! What kind of an excuse is that?"
52. "You're so afraid of being hurt, you're gonna end up all alone."

Peter Parker was afraid of commitment

He was scared that his heart would be so broken it couldn't be fixed anymore. Using his brains, he came up with theories about relationships and it all came down to sex. He figured the reason why things don't work out is because after people have sex, they leave and won't be bothered to call. Then he swore to himself that he'll only have one girlfriend and make sure she'll be on board with his theory.

Then he found you. You were perfect for him and he looked at you as if you put the stars in the sky. He was so in love and truly, you were in love with him too. He could remember your first date like it was yesterday.

It was 6PM and Peter was already at the restaurant. He was fifteen minutes early and he knew it was ridiculous, but he just wanted to make sure that you were telling the truth about being an early bird to things because you hated being tardy.

Lo and behold, you were right. Five minutes after he arrived, you came in and saw him. You went over and sat down, "You're early. What time did you get here?"

"You're early too and don't worry, I got here five minutes ago. Shall we order?"

The night was filled with joy and laughter and wholesome things. He offered to walk you home and you agreed. You really felt like Peter was the one for you. It was too early to tell and you were probably being silly, but you just knew.

Stopping in front of your door, you turned to him and said, "I had such a fun night, Peter. Thank you for this."

He smiled, "No problem. I had a fun night too."

"You're different from all the other guys who took me out because they were so boring. All of them were my first and last dates. You see, when my date takes me home and kisses me good night, if I don't hear the Philharmonic in my head, I dump him."

"Oh, I see." Peter said nervously. "D-Do you hear the Philharmonic in your head now?"

You smiled sweetly at him as you stepped closer, "Not only do I hear the Philharmonic, but I also hear Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber's orchestra going off in my head and they're all telling me that I should totally kiss you."