Slight Rivalry - H. Holland & H. Osterfield

Requested? Yes.

mah-gah-lee from Tumblr asked: I JUST HAD THIS IDEA, oh and yeah, it's me again. reader! - prompt: 23 - 30. Harry and Harrison : 34. And bonus : Harrison to Harry or conversely : "I you don't ask her out, i will, 'cause man she's the devil and i like that"

23. "Who you callin' an idiom?"
30. "Shut your big fat mouth!"
34. "She kinda blew me off." "I like her already."

"Oh shit

"Oh shit." Harrison groaned in frustration. "Harry, can you come with me?"

"Where?" Harry asked.

"I need to pick up my niece from school and bring her home." Harrison said. "If you come with me, I'll buy you boba or something."

"Deal."

With that, the two went to Harrison's niece's school. It was a bit far from their flat, but it was alright. When they arrived, they saw Harrison's niece waiting outside with a grown up.

"That must be her teacher." Harry said, taking off his seatbelt.

"Yeah, probably. Let's go." Harrison said, taking off his seatbelt and getting out of the car. The pair walked over to them and Harrison's niece smiled and waved at him. Harrison smiled and happily waved back.

"Thanks for waiting with her." Harrison turned to you and smiled gratefully.

"It's no problem. It's my job to make sure all the kids are alright. Besides, I'm waiting for my ride too." You told him. You looked at his niece and said, "Wanna tell them what you learned today?"

"Idioms!" She happily replied.

Harry, who wasn't paying attention because he was staring at you, snapped out of it and thought she said a different word, "Who you callin' an idiom?"

Harrison wanted the ground to swallow him whole considering that his best mate just gave him secondhand embarrassment. "Harry, mate, she said IDIOM not idiot and you look like one right now." Harrison said, rolling his eyes before looking at you.

"I'm so sorry about him. He's not himself at the moment." Harrison apologized.

"It's alright." You laughed. "It was funny."

"He's acting crazy." Harrison laughed.

Harry's jaw dropped and said, "Shut your big fat mouth! You're the one who asked me to be here. I didn't expect to see someone pretty today. I planned on staying in."

"Not that it's your fault!" Harry looked at you in panic. "Never apologize for being pretty, alright? I'm just stupid today, that's all. My head's messed up!"

"Alright." You chuckled. "I have to go now. My ride's here." You said goodbye to everyone and left.

As they were walking to Harrison's car, his niece asked, "Does Harry like Ms. Y/N?"

Harrison laughed as he looked at Harry, "Yes, he does."

"Even if I do, I doubt that she'll want to go out with me. I was some weirdo and she kinda blew me off."

"I like her already!" Harrison chuckled, unlocking his car and opening the door for his niece so she could get in. When he saw sure that she was strapped in, he closed the door and got in the driver's side.

"Are you going to ask her out? Because if you don't ask her out, I will." Harrison chuckled, starting the car.

"Maybe. I don't know. I'm not sure, but I think I like her." Harry confirmed.

Harrison's niece laughed, "If you'll date Ms. Y/N, good luck to both of you because I won't help you."