Too Late To Move - H. Holland

Requested? Yes.

mah-gah-lee from Tumblr asked: GUESS WHO???? Yeah, you're right! ME! AGAIIIIIN ! I see the 39 and thought about Harry and his british sarcasm. I have no idea who you can do a prompts with that but be my guest !

39. "Screw the dolphins." "A guy tried that last year, banned from SeaWorld for life."

You were having a bad day

You were having a bad day. In fact, you were supposed to be happy, but there's been a hiccup. You see, your all time crush just asked you out but on the same day of your outing with your friends. You were having a dilemma and you're currently bawling your eyes out.

"Let's play 'This or That' to help you." Harry, your best friend, suggested. "Sam and I always play that so we can decide on things."

"I am SO NOT playing that stupid game with you." You sniffed.

Harry raised his hands in defense and just went on his phone. Both of you quietly sat in your living room for awhile until you broke it. "You know, I love all of you, right?"

"Yup." Harry responded without looking up from his phone. "We love you too."

"But you guys also know how much I like Cameron, right?" You mentioned and Harry nodded.

"I swear if you're picking him over us-"

"But Harry he asked me out! It's a once in a lifetime thing and if it works out, we'll get married and have cute kids! It's just one date and besides, I hang out with you guys ALL THE TIME." You explained.

"That was before." Harry pointed out. "But now we're all so busy and this is the only time all of us are free."

"And I understand, but why are we going to an aquarium thing? It's boring!" You frowned. "It's just one time. I'll hang out with you guys again, okay?"

"So what's your final decision?" Harry asked, putting his phone away to fully face you. You frowned and sighed, "I'm going on the date."

Harry slowly nodded and said, "Fine, then."

"I can see the sea creatures some other time. Screw the dolphins, Harry. Fuck it." You said.

"A guy tried that last year, banned from SeaWorld for life." Harry said with a deadpanned expression. You knew he was being sarcastic, but it didn't really help the situation.

"Have fun on your date then." He added, getting up from his seat.

"I'll video call you guys, okay?" You said to lighten the mood. You didn't want your friends to feel forgotten.

"Don't bother." Harry huffed as he walked out of your house, making you frown.

Sam was outside when Harry came out and looked at him expectantly, "Well?!"

"She's not coming. She has a date with Cameron." Harry sighed sadly.

"I told you to make a move, Harry." Sam said. "You didn't listen to me."

"I know, but that aquarium thing was SUPPOSED TO BE the day I make a move. Now it's ruined. I planned it out already." Harry frowned.

"Well, forget about her. She's just a girl, alright? There are millions of other girls out there who would want to be with you." Sam said.

"I guess." Harry frowned.

"C'mon, let's get some ice cream." Sam smiled softly as they walked away from your house.

* * * *

thanks for 24k reads 🤍