New Friends - P. Parker

Requested? Yes.

spideyspeaches from Tumblr asked: Heyy! Can I request 8. "A woman friend. This is amazing. You may be the first attractive woman I have not wanted to sleep with in my entire life." With Peter and Stark!Reader please 🙈 like maybe they're older and taking over SI or something? it's all up to you though! Creative liberty and all :D

" With Peter and Stark!Reader please 🙈 like maybe they're older and taking over SI or something? it's all up to you though! Creative liberty and all :D

It's been years since Tony passed, but his legacy still went on. Stark Industries was still booming and Pepper was doing a great job at managing it. Peter was helping Pepper from time to time and when she decided that it was time for her to step down, she asked you and Peter to meet with her.

"As you both know, I'm not getting any younger." Pepper chuckled. "So, I want to step down and just focus on Morgan and relax."

You and Peter nodded. You only met him once and it was a short meeting. You never saw him again because you both went to different schools and you never really involved yourself in the Avengers business which your dad was grateful for.

"I want both of you to takeover Stark Industries." Pepper said seriously. While you were able to form a coherent response, Peter just sat there in shock.

"Peter, are you okay?" Pepper asked, causing you to look at Peter. He nodded hastily and said, "I-I'm just surprised you considered me, that's all."

"Why wouldn't I?" Pepper chuckled and you nodded in agreement.

"Yes, Peter, why wouldn't she? From what I heard, you're an excellent guy with one heck of a brain." You smiled at him and that made him smile too. Perhaps he didn't have to worry about anything.

"Okay, I'll get the documents for you both to sign," Pepper looked at you, "You know what to do. You went to business school after all and you know how we handle things here. Show Peter the ropes and I trust both of you to keep this business afloat." She got up and left, leaving you and Peter to talk and get to know each other. You are a team after all.

"It's been a while since we've seen each other, Y/N." Peter smiled softly.

"I know right? How are you?" You asked.

Both of you caught up with each other and found out that you had a lot of things in common which excited both of you.

"Fuck, we're gonna have so much fun! We have the same views and everything!" You clapped excitedly and flashed him a giddy smile. You reached out your hand for him to shake, "I don't know why we never became friends, but I think it's safe to say that we're friends now."

Peter shook your hand with a wide grin and said, "A woman friend. This is amazing. You may be the first attractive woman I have not wanted to sleep with in my entire life."

Both of you laughed and Pepper came back with the documents. "What's so funny?" She asked.

Both of you shook your heads. "Nothing." You said coolly. "Peter and I were just getting to know each other."

"I hope you get along." She hoped.

"Ms. Potts, you don't have to worry about anything. Y/N and I have got it covered."

* * * *

Written on: June 28, 2021 

[EDIT: I got the date wrong]