Dollhouse - Dark!Mob!Tom

940 words

* * * *

You couldn't remember anything when you woke up. You did, but your last memory was from the day before and you were out shopping and then the rest was blank. You look around the room you woke up in and you didn't recognize anything. In fact, you knew something was off. You had a lot of questions and you didn't know who to ask because you woke up alone and cold.

The door opened to reveal a man with brown hair and a dashing smile that seemed to lure you in. You were done for as soon as you saw him enter the room. It's as if he knew his effect on you because he smirked when he closed the door behind him.

"Hello, darling." He smiled. "You're probably wondering why you're here."

You could only nod.

"You're here because you belong here, darling. You're meant to be with me and only me." He said.

"I-I don't even know you... sir." You stuttered. You were nervous after all. You never met this man in your life and despite his handsome face, you knew you had a family to go home to.

He clenched his jaw and his demeanor changed. He watched as you got out of bed and grabbed your things by the side of the nightstand. "I have to go home now. Thank you for letting me sleep here." You said politely before walking towards the door. You didn't make it, though. He grabbed your wrist tightly and said through gritted teeth, "You're not going anywhere."

"B-But-"

"You're. Not. Going. Anywhere." He said sternly and pushed you back causing you to stumble a bit. You sat on the bed not knowing what to do.

"You want to go back to your family?"

"Ye-"

"They're not your family. Or at least, you never acted like a family. Your family's perfect for the people, but in reality it's all scripted because you're hiding the truth." He laughed bitterly. "I see everything, my dear. I have eyes everywhere. I watch your family's every move. Even behind closed doors."

"Your father's a man-whore; always having a young lady on his lap at bars. He spends his money on his side hoes more than he spends money on his wife; your mum."

"Speaking of your mum, she's a depressed alcoholic who can't get her shit together. She smokes a lot and she puts on very heavy make-up to hide the bags under her eyes caused by staying up all night, waiting for your man-whore father to come home. The reason why she hasn't left him yet? He has money and he has a job. She doesn't. She's a housewife and that's all she wanted to be."

You looked at him with a surprised expression because of all the information he knows. At the same time, you were scared of how he got those information. No one knew about it except him.

"Who are you?" You asked in fear, eyes glassy with tears.

"Next is your older brother; the druggie. Always high and always hanging out with the potheads in that sketchy alley at 6th street. Sometimes he injects the drugs in him and one day you found him unconscious on his bedroom floor. You and your mum took him to rehab and he's been there since. You visit him sometimes, but it seems like he doesn't change." He continued.

You let your tears stream down your face and you wiped them away.

"And then there's you: the forgotten child. Your father stopped acknowledging you as his daughter when you were 15 because you told your mum about his affairs. Your mum hated you for telling her the truth she already knew. Your mum's motto is 'ignorance is bliss' and you ruined it for her. You never spoke to your brother because he was always high. The last decent conversation you had with him was that time when you were 12 and he was 15. After that, his life went downhill."

"You tried your best to be the perfect daughter that can do no wrong but they failed to notice you. They only gave you money to shut up. If you think about going back there, here's a little news for you, darling: they don't care about you. Do you know who cares about you? Me. I care about you. That's why you'll stay here with me." He finished.

"Who are you and how did you know all that?" You cried.

"Like I said, I have eyes everywhere." He answered shortly. "Your family was never a family to begin with. Your father married your mother because she was his one night stand and was pregnant with your brother. Your father wouldn't get his generous inheritance if he's not married and if he doesn't have a son as a first born. Your mother was his saving grace in terms of inheritance. You were an accident, my love. They hated you and you don't deserve that."

He walked towards you and kneeled in front of you. He took your hands in his and kissed your knuckles.

"I can give you the family you've always dreamed of; a family that didn't pretend to be perfect because it'll be perfect to begin with. We already live in a mansion with ridiculous wealth and superior security protection. The only thing missing is the family you deserve. But that'll only happen if you stay here with me. I promise you, you won't regret it."

"I don't even know who you are." You said softly as you looked into his chocolate brown eyes.

He smirked, "Tom Holland, darling. I'm your family now."

* * * *

The Sam Holland one shot, this one, and the next one are all from my 1k sleepover on Tumblr. It's a Melanie Martinez theme. I'll also post the first two on here bc I forgot lmao.