Marvel Pub Quiz - Holland!Reader

Requested? Yes

Anon: Hi! I'm not sure if requests are open but, if they are could you do a Holland!sister fic where Tom, Harry & Harrison do the Marvel pub quiz (the one where Tom accidentally showed the answer to a question) and some of the fans ask Tom & Harry about their sister or something? 💕

* * * *

In between questions for the Marvel pub quiz, Tom decided it would be fun to answer questions from fans. "Hi everyone!" Tom said as he reads everyone's comments with Harry next to him and Harrison behind them, looking over their shoulders.

The three of them giggle a few times whenever they read something a bit suggestive, obviously keeping that to themselves because minors are watching and some children are probably watching with their parents too.

"Oh, I see a question about Y/N." Harrison pointed out. Tom and Harry found it quickly and Tom read it aloud.

"The question is from justasmisunderstoodasloki! How's Y/N? Y/N is doing great! I, uh, I spoke to her two or three days ago. I haven't heard from her after that." Tom answered.

"You haven't?" Harry asked with an amused grin on his face. Tom shook his head. "I have." Harry added.

"I'm clearly Y/N's favorite brother." Harry winked at the camera as Tom rolled his eyes.

"Y/N's swamped with her online classes, but she's the smartest sibling. I trust her." Harry answered before looking for more questions.

"Who is Y/N's favorite avenger?" Harrison read with his eyes, squinting. He should've worn his glasses.

"Who asked that?" Harry asked as her scanned through. "Oh, I found it. Thanks for sending in that question... blueleatherbag! That's a weird username, but for the record, my bag is a black Jansport."

"I'm Y/N's favorite avenger." Tom answered with a smile and Harrison snorted, causing Tom to look at him. "Something funny, Haz?"

Harrison nodded, "Yeah, you're funny. You're not her favorite."

"It's true." Harry laughed. Tom huffed, "Let's call her."

Harry took out his phone while shaking his head. He called you and put it on speaker. The three men waited for you to answer and when you did, all three of them cheered.

"What do you want, Harry?" You asked tiredly.

"Who's your favorite avenger?" Tom asked.

"Not you, that's for sure." You giggled, hearing Tom gasp. "My favorite is the Falcon, actually."

"I feel betrayed, Y/N/N. Some sister, you are." Tom rolled his eyes.

"While we've got Y/N on the phone, why don't we let her answer the questions about her?" Harrison suggested and your brothers agreed.

" is asking- oh those are my initials!" Harrison smiled. "That's so cute. I'm honored. Anyway, they're asking Y/N what her talents are."

"Did you hear that Y/N?" Harry asked and you hummed in response as you thought about what exactly are your talents.

"I don't know what my talents are, actually. I have skills, but I'm not sure if they count as talents. I'm still figuring stuff out." You answered honestly.

"Fair enough." Tom shrugged. "Hello alinastarkovs! Um, they're asking if Y/N is dating anyone and romanovacane is asking the same thing."

You only laughed. Tom and Harry's jaw dropped.

"What happened to telling me when you start dating???" Harry questioned.

"What happened to not dating yet???" Tom asked, being the overprotective older brother all of a sudden.

"We're not official, but we've gone on a few dates. I'm not saying who it is. So stay pressed, my bros." You laughed.

"Evil." Tom joked.

"allyz is asking if Y/N has tiktok." Harry said

"I do, actually. My tiktok is @simplyy/n. Follow me for weird sketches and awkward dancing with Sam and Paddy." You chuckled.

"Is Y/N dating Reece Bibby from New Hope Club? That question is from capwogers." Harry said. "Who's that?"

You were thankful that they didn't see your face because it was true. How capwogers found out? You didn't know. But they're good at investigating.

"I know him, but we're only friends. He's a great guy." You lied. You and Reece knew that you were way past being friends.

"Can I answer one last question? I have to go and do my homework." You told them and they agreed.

"This last question is from snuggleswrites and they asked what color did Y/N color her hair this time? Yeah, tell us. It's really pretty." Tom said.

"Thank you! I dyed it platinum blonde, but I didn't bleach my roots; I don't have the guts yet. Anyway, I just toned it and added a bit of lilac for highlights." You answered.

"And that's all. Thanks for answering questions, Y/N!" Harry smiled.

"You're welcome! I have to go. I love you guys." You said.

"We love you too!" Tom said. "Take care of yourself, alright? And I'll have to talk to you about this dating thing. Stay in school, Y/N."

"Yeah, yeah. Bye!"

"Bye!"

You hung up and Harry puts his phone away. "Let's get on with the quiz again." Harry clapped his hands together and Tom agreed.

* * * *

i had so much fun writing this x
those are real usernames and they're my friends from tumblr. go check out their acc x