Fight - A. Russell

Requested? Yes.

anonymous from Tumblr asked: 17 with Arvin pwease?? 🥺🥺

17. "You could be a boxer or something. I can be your manager." "No, I could never fight for money." "Well, that's fine. You fight, I'll keep the money."

When Arvin moved to Cincinnati, he never thought he'd get himself involved in fights especially if it didn't concern him

When Arvin moved to Cincinnati, he never thought he'd get himself involved in fights especially if it didn't concern him. But he couldn't just sit and watch someone being hurt. Especially if that someone is a lady like yourself.

He didn't know what came over him, if he was being honest. He just went over to where you were and started punching the life out of that asshole who hurt you. You stood there, watching Arvin with wide eyes. No one has ever defended you like that before. Soon, the guy who hurt you ran away and that left just you and Arvin.

He looked at you as he caught on his breath, "You okay, miss?"

You could only nod and adjust the bag on your shoulder, "Um, thank you."

"No problem." Arvin shrugged and said, "Take care now." He wiped the blood on his nose with the back of his hand as he walked away.

"Wait!" You called out and he turned around. You went after him and took out your handkerchief and wiped the blood on his nose.

"Where'd you learn how to fight like that?" You asked.

"My daddy always told me to finish fights."

"That didn't really answer my question." You chuckled.

"I learned myself. I had to scare off my sister's bullies away, so yeah." He shrugged.

"You could be a boxer or something. I could be your manager." You smiled at him.

He snorted and shook his head, "No, I could never fight for money."

"Well, that's fine. You fight, I'll keep the money." You shrugged as both of you continued walking.

"You really are something." Arvin laughed. "What's your name, miss?"

"Y/N, and you are?"

"Arvin."

"Would you like to eat with me, Arvin? As a thank you?" You asked sweetly with a cute smile on your face. How could he say no?

He nodded with a small smile and said, "Sure."

* * * *

Written on: June 28, 2021