What You Don't Know Won't Hurt - T. Holland

Pairing: Tom x Chalamet!Reader
Requested? Nah
4,289 words

* * * *

"Happy five-month anniversary!" You whispered in Tom's ear as you hugged him from behind. He smiled and turned around to pull you in for a short, but sweet kiss.

"Happy five-month anniversary to you too, babe." He said softly with a bright smile on his face. "I spoke to your brother."

"Oh?" You raised your eyebrows before pulling away from him to prepare breakfast for you and Tom. "What did you talk about?"

Tom shrugged, "Nothing important. He greeted us, that's for sure. He's inviting me to hang out with his friends, actually. Should I go?"

"Do you want to go?" You asked and he nodded slightly. "Then, go for it. When is that supposed to be?"

"Tomorrow after lunch." Tom answered and you nodded. Both of you prepared breakfast and ate breakfast. You didn't eat that much because you knew you'd puke it all out later. You're two weeks pregnant and you wanted to tell Tom later tonight.

You and Tom haven't been confirming your relationship to the public despite being seen together for a bunch of times. That's about to change, though.

You and Tom were caught by the paparazzi and it was normal for both of you, but what you didn't know is that you two were caught kissing and that caused so much reaction from the media. When you two got home from your shared flat, you were surprised that your relationship was outed by the paps. It was something that surprised both of you. You had no problem with that because you didn't want to hide anymore. Tom, however, was fucked.

Tom's phone rang and he glanced at the caller ID and quickly went to your shared room to answer it. You didn't even have the time to ask who it was because he just bolted straight in the room. You didn't mind, though. It was probably his manager or publicist or someone important from his team.

It was his girlfriend, Nadia.

Tom answered the phone immediately. "Na-"

"When were you planning on telling me that you're cheating on me? Did you even want to tell me?" Nadia asked. She was mad and rightfully so.

"I was planning on telling you, but-"

"Cut the bullshit." She said angrily. "It's so unfair that you and her have gone public, but you haven't gone public with me and we've been together for a year."

"I was planning on leaving her, I swear!" Tom hissed.

"You leave me with no choice, Tom. Goodbye." She said before hanging up. Tom let out a frustrated sigh as he sat on the bed. He rubbed his face with his hands and just sat there.

A few minutes later, his phone's blowing up with notifications from Instagram. He clicked on it and was shocked to see Nadia's post about her relationship with him. He scrolled through each comment and he was hurt that everyone started going against him.

Timmy saw the post and sent it to you. You were confused as to who Nadia was but when you looked through the pictures and read her caption, you realized she was Tom's girlfriend. His real girlfriend. You went up to your shared room and saw him sitting on the bed with a shocked face.

"You didn't have the decency to tell me that you were taken?" You whispered as tears streamed down your face. You didn't have the energy to speak loudly. "All this time, I thought you were single when we met because that's what you told me. Everyone's going to think that I'm the snake who took you away from her, don't you realize that?"

"That's not my problem." He said before getting up and grabbing a suitcase to pack his things. "We're done, Y/N. I lost her because of you."

"Wait a second." You grabbed his arm and he looked at you. "Why are you acting like it's all my fault? There's two of us in this relationship! It's your fault too!"