taegi - school bullies

little: taehyung
age: 3-6
daddy: yoongi
requested sorry it took sooooooooo long

yoongi would protect taehyung until his days were over, the poor boy had been getting bullied ever since his little sceret had became a very big little sceret. taehyung on his first day ever at his new school had been outed as a little, and well yoongi was now silently protecting him.

yoongi had known about littles for a very long time, his now ex-girlfriend was a little, and he looked after littles now in his spare time while they looked for or waited for their caregivers to get home.

so one morning yoongi arrives to school early and is walking to his class, he see taehyung and then he gets angry. taehyung is holding what looks like a stuffed animal and Seungjeong Dae-Hyun, the school bully. and well yoongi hes ready to interven. "hey dae-hyun, wasn't your boyfriend asking for you?" yoongi smirked as he approached the pair, taehyung was biting his fingers already bitten through his nails. "h-how did you k-know?" dae-hyun asked. yoongi laughed deeply, "saw you kissing." he said painly, "now scram before i tell everyone." (i do not condome outing someone but for the sake of this bully, ill write it).

the bully soon ran off and yoongi turned his full attenion to taehyung. "hey bubbles." he smiled softly. "chu nwo mweanie?" taehyung mumbled as yoongi shook his head picking the boy up snd holding him safely on his hip. "oh yoongi is that your boyfriend?" some boy asked as yoongi nodded. "got a problem?" he laughed as he kissed taehyung's cheek lightly, the guy shook his head. the likes of min yoongi weren't to be messed with. "good." yoongi said as he placed taehyung into his car and buckled him up. "sorry about that bubbles, i'-" yoongi started but before he could answer. "chu daddy." taehyung giggled, big taehyung would worry about this situation later but right now be wanted his daddy.

"yeah i'm daddy." yoongi nodded before starting the car and driving back to his house. he took taehyung out of the car and placed him on the counter and readied the supplies to heal the bleeding cuts on his hands. "taetae can i talk to big taehyung?" yoongi asked, taehyung stared blank at the wall for awhile and yoongi assumed he was ignoring him. "yes h-hyung?" now big taehyung asked. "ahh taehyung, you remember everything from littlespace right?" yoongi asked as he stuck plasters onto his fingers, taehyung mumbled. "okay good, daddy will look after you everyday yeah?" yoongi smiled brightly as the now back little nodded.

"good now let's go play." yoongi beamed placing taehyung down on the ground, passing him a pacifier and leading him to the toy box in the living room. "play sweetie, daddy will be here." yoongi smiled again wrapping an arm arounf the smiling boy. "love chu dada." taehyung giggled. "and daddy loves you too bubs." yoongi returned but with a kiss on the edge of his nose.

bts littlespace ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें