namjoon - just go home

little: namjoon (mental age: 2-3)
daddy(s): bts
warnings: punishment, swearing

it had been roughly 17 days since namjoon had returned home to the bts dorms he had been working nonstop on his mono pt2. he completely lost track of time at this point and he had only assumed 4 days had passed.

so then when an angry jin-hyung stormed in, he knew he was in for it. its not like he wanted to act badly but he promised spent 12 of those days in his headspace. he didn't want to burden the others on their days off so he hid.

"Kim! namjoon!! do you know it's been 17 fuckung days!!" jin yelled at him as namjoon shook his head slowly falling into his headspace. yoongi soon joined them in the living room of their dorm "we were fucking worried!! you never answered my calls or my fucking texts! over my lap!!" yoongi shouted, namjoon didn't know why he was getting punished but his hyungs seemed mad enough so he didn't want to push them anymore.

he crawled over yoongi lap and waited for the hits to land on him. yoongi never said when he was starting or how many the boy was getting but by the time they had reached closed to 100, yoongi placed namjoon down and left the house jin not far behind.

their form was empty as namjoon cried and cried, he got no cuddles, no praises no nothing. his little self didn't take well to this. "nuting (nothing) fwor jwoonie. mwust bwe bwad. nu mwean two!" he cried into his bunny stuffie named koo, after his favourite bunny man, namjoon kept crying and crying until the others returned home.

yoongi heard his crying and scoffed and went up to his door and yelled "stop crying it's your fault!!" he stood their until he received an answer of a low and soft 'yes hyung' before going back downstairs. "wan hungie!" namjoon cried as he began to silently cry into his bunny even more.

little namjoon had the biggest bladder problem ever so it wasn't long until he was sitting or more crying into a damp bed of his own waste. the room stuck. and mixed with the sounds of his crying he hoped someone would come to him.

namjoon went down for a nap or what he assumed was going to be a nap and woke up the next morning, much bigger in his headspace probably 10-11 at the max. so he had a shower and cleaned himself he placed koo under his arm and held him tight as he dressed and went downstairs. making sure to close his bedroom door and open a window while he was at it.

his hyungs were working and the maknae line shopping so yet again he was alone, still needing cuddlesand now feeding. he didn't actually know how to cook, jin had always banned him from his kitchen so making his own meal was really a hard task.

after a very long attempt of a 10 year old making himself breakfast, joonie had some food and he sat on the sofa and turned on some cartoons, his age range becoming lower and lower until he was in his normal range. he was much happier and he spoke to koo and the tv. as he clapped and giggled until his hyungs were home. "omg!! kim namjoon what is that smell!" hoseok yelled as namjoon hid himself under a blanket and cried and holding koo.

"sowwy hungie" namjoon apologised yet again, having no idea what he was apologising for. hoseok took the blanket off of namjoon and the little looked up sadly at his caregiver. "hey hey baby, did you have an accident?" hoseok asked softly. namjoon nodded before crawling into his lap, "awd in bwed afwer spwanking," he confessed before yawning.

"yoongi did you not check on him?" hoseok glared towards him as yoongi shook his head. "h-he was crying and I s-said s-shut up," he started and began to mumble "didn't even cuddle him." jin slapped the back on yoongi's head.

causing yoongi, who didn't cry from that action, to start sobbing and run to his room. slamming and locking the door. jin joined the pair on the sofa and he cuddled namjoon with hoseok before getting up to go.run him a bath.

little joonie smiled as he felt the warm water around him "koo~ wan koo" he pouted as jin took the stuffie away. "oh Jungkookie~" hoseok sang as the bunny man walked in. "bathtime" hoseok told him as he pointed to joonie. jungkook smiled and took off his clothes and joined namjoon. "koko" he smiled and leaned into the man.

jungkook smiled as he bathed the boy kissing his head "we love you baby" jungkook said cuddling him in his head as jimin and taehyung cleared the poor baby's room. "wuv daddys two." jonjo said before he fell asleep.