jinkook - silence

little: jungkook
daddy: jin

jungkook was one of the worlds best-behaved littles ever. or so jin thought until he pissed him off to a whole new level. and his only choice was to ignore his little.

so when they returned from the store jin place jungkook on the floor and walked off towards the kitchen to unpack. normally he would have given jungkook a kiss or a hug but nothing. "dada?" jungkook called and jin forced himself to not answer. this was this first time this kind of punishment was being used.

jungkook threw the biggest tantrum in  the store and then after they left, jungkook actually bit jin. and he had never done that before. jin knew he was just acting up because jin said he couldn't get that new toy the store had in because he had too many toys at home. so like a child jungkook began to scream, which instantly meant people were looking at the pair, some women even asked if jin was kiddnapping jungkook. jin was livid.

jin unpacked all the food and put it away as yoongi walked downstairs. "hyung?" he asked softly walking in not to scary him. jin hummed as yoongi's arms wrapped around his waist, this was a needed best friend hug. "oh yoon he was so bad!" jin screamed-whispered to his friend. yoongi signed before pouting looking over at koo. "slient treatment?" yoongi cocked his head as he saw jungkook sitting on the floor his head in the corner without even being told to.

jin responded before walking to his room, "i'll be back in a few hours." jin said before disappearing, probably to find taehyung for some cuddle and a nap.

yoongi sat down on the sofa behind jungkook, the poor little was silently crying to himself, mumbling something along the lines of 'daddy hates koo'. yoongi sighed, which caused jungkook to fall silent instantly, yoongi pouted to himself before picking the little up. "hey buddy." he said softly, koo looked up at him with big wide eyes, he expected it to be his daddy. "yoonie, dwaddy mwad." koo's eyes began to fill with water again as he looked up at yoongi.

"no no baby, don't cry. do you know why daddy is mad at you?" yoongi asked as he wiped koo's eyes. koo nodded, of course he knew, gloomily he looked over at the door were their coats were supposed to be hung. koo's were all over the floor and his shoes were on the table whereas jin's were folded away neatly. 

jungkook, who slipped out of his headspace, walked over to his things and put them away to match the others. his little shoes being pushed to the back if the shelve. yoongi watched the poor boy, it was a very jungkook thing to beat himself up over his littleself's bad behaviour, though it wasn't often.  they all knew jungkook hated people feeling disappointed or angry at him.

"kookie come sit," yoongi tried to coax his youngest friend, jungkook shook his head before grabbing some bin bags and binning over 80% of his toys, to match jin's line in the store, 'jungkook you have way to many bloody toys, stop being a spoiled brat, jimin doesn't even have a daddy!' that line replayed over and over in his head before he tied up the bags and took them into jimin's room.

jimin was laying on his bed, playing with his only toy, jungkook dropped the four bags filled with toys and then left. jimin ran over and squeeled when he saw all the toys before he began to play with them. jungkook then walked past taehyung's room and saw jin and tae. but of course every member of the maknae line was a little. so jungkook saw jin babying tae. which smashed his heart before ripping the sign of his little room before grabbing a sharpee and writing 'minnie and taetae little room'.

jungkook took all he wanted out of his little room which surpisingly wasn't alot. though he did just tell the rest of the bad that the '95s were not only daddy stealers but littles as well. jungkook slamed the door when he left which caused everyone to walked out of their rooms. jin still extremely mad a jungkook lost it at him. 

"oh so you assume you can have a tanturm in the store and then have one at home too! pathetic!" jin covered his mouth when he realised what he said, jungkook didn't react he just dropped his little things on the floor before walking away. "daddy?" tae called to jin, which caused jungkook to scream. he stormed back and slapped tae around the face "you stole my daddy!" yoongi pulled the boy back and held him by his arms. "you're the one what boxed up all his toys to give to jimin!" tae yelled back at him as jungkook stopped putting up a fight with yoongi. 

his eyes were wet with tears and his heart was heavy. "chu lwet gwo!" he yelled to yoongi before biting him and running off to his room and locking the door. "so they're both littles?" hoseok asked gently as he held jimin to his chest. "dwaddy!!" jimin called to yoongi as he did grabby hands to main caregiver. jungkook could hear them they was only 6 foot away from his door. so he assumed jimin was calling for his daddy. 

jungkook laid on his bed, he just laid their balling his eyes out as jin leant on the backside of his door listening to him cry. "don't we have a key or something!" jin yelled to the others, jin didn't yell often  but when he did it scared the rest of the group. yoongi ran to go get a key for his door and jin opened it running in and cuddling jungkook in his arms. jungkook's head soon found home in jin's neck before hugging him tighly. 

"shush koo, calm down daddy is here now." jin cuddled the boy, kissing all over his until he bursted out into a fit of giggles. jungkook cuddled jin closely before falling asleep in his arms