kooknamjin - sweet boy

little: namjoon (mental age 2-4)
daddy: jungkook and jin

namjoon was playing on the floor with legos on their living room floor. jin was cooking ik the kitchen, making dinner for the three of them. jungkook was watching namjoon play on the ground as some kids film in the background.

namjoon was sucking happily on his pacifier, his mental age today being around about 3. "daddy? eomma?" namjoon asked his caregivers, causing both to look at jin. jin walking in from the kitchen. "what's up baby boy?" jin asked softly caressing the little's head. namjoon just mumbled feeling content with the level of attention he was receiving.

jungkook smiles, "he just wants attention babe, he's having a happy day, a happy attention day." jungkook smiled kissing namjoon's nose. jin smiled, "our happy boy." jungkook smiles and kisses jin. namjoon begins to whine. "okay okay." both of his caregivers say, both moving in to cuddle him. "cheeky monkey." jungkook said as namjoon climbed onto his lap kissing his cheek messily.

jin smiled at his two boyfriends, at their cute interaction. "my best boys." jin said panting a kiss in namjoon's hair. jin sat down on the sofa as namjoon and jungkook moved closer to him, cuddling close to the biggest man in the relationship.

both boys smiled happily as namjoon sucked on his pacifier contently, watching cartoons as his daddies talked next to him causing him to look up at jungkook with big doe like eyes, almost amazed in what he was saying. "look at you baby boy." jin giggled, rubbing namjoon's back, kissing the side of his head. namjoon burst into giggles, before getting up and running into his playroom.

jin followed behind him leaving jungkook on the sofa. namjoon was already sitting ar his craft table. as jin walked in. "we gonna draw baby?" jin asked. "ywesh for dada." namjoon said happily as jin sat next to him, namjoon had the paper already laid out in front of him and smiled as he picked up some crayons and began to draw the three of them. both jungkook and jin being lots taller than namjoon.

"you're not that small baby boy." jin laughed out colouring the sun in. "yesh chu are" namjoon told his eomma, smiling contently.

when the picture was completed, namjoon smiled widely at jin, as jungkook walked in with a bottle of milk for their baby. "oh prince dada has you some milk before your nap." jungkook said picking the boy up and gave his little the bottle. "tankies" namjoon said as he placed the bottle in his mouth.

jungkook placed him on his bed and namjoon fell asleep once his bottle was finished. "dada and eomma love you baby.