jikook x namgi - scary

little: jungkook and namjoon  (mental age 0-3)
daddy: jimin, yoongi
WARNINGS: EATING DISORDERS, MOMMY PROBLEMS, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, SELF HARM.

PLEASE SKIP IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE

"dadadada!" was how jimin was woken up that morning. and he didn't like it not one bit. "yes kook." he said coldly, jungkook pouted softly slipping out of his headspace.

"nothing hyung, go back to sleep." jungkook returned, before leaving the room. jimin sighed a sigh of relief, "thank god." he said softly, not thinking that he would hear him as he was still at the door. "dada nwo love koo." he sobbed sadly before running to his room and locking the door behind him.

he slams the door shut and lays on his bed crying softly before turning to his pillow and crying into it as jimin got up out of bed sighing, annoyed that he had been woken up.

jimin walked passed jungkook room and groaned rather loud hearing his cries, and as soon as jungkook heard his groan his criea stop instantly. which pleased jimin.

jimin continued his walk into the kitchen as he started to make breakfast for him and jungkook. jimin saw one of kookoo's pacifiers on the side and placed it in his mouth giggling happily as he sucked on it.

none of the members knew about jimin's little space let alone jungkook he didn't want to pressure him but as time was going on it was getting hard for jimin to hid it and ended up being cold towards jungkook.

jungkook rolled up his bed cuddling his bear before packing up in a box and sealing the box. he changed into some big space clothing and did the same too his little space clothing and taking the boxes downstairs and wrote Namgi's address on them for namjoon.

jimin heard him moving and placed the pacifier in a cupboard and sighed gently hating the idea of not slipping about now.

jimin looked pleased when he saw jungkook out if his headspace. "hey honey." jimin smiles and wraps his arms around him, jungkook never remembered anything in his headspace so he smiled "hi hyungie" jungkook giggled, cuddling his boyfriend close. before sitting at the table watching jimin cook.

jungkook still felt really little but was trying to fight it while they ate breakfast but ending up slipping and that's when jimin lost it "Jungkook! I cook, I clean, I look after you like I'm your mother!! but I'm not we are supposed to be fucking not cuddling!!!" jimin screamed as jungkook broke off in tears running into his room and packed his things.

he called yoongi and told him what had happened and both him and namjoon were on their way, as jimin cleared up the table, silently crying at what he did. when yoongi walked in he was not impressed with jimin he simply shook his head and walked out the room. jimin's heart broke as he saw how disgusted his hyung was at him and he wished he never did what he did as he picked up a pacifier and went to suck on it as namjoon took it off of him.

jimin pouted before crying in the kitchen and kicking the cabinet. jungkook was done packing his things and climbed into yoongi's arms once he saw him and cried gently "shush baby, mommy has you, mommy is here" yoongi cradled the boy, the same why jimin forgot to when he was little.

namjoon walked in holding jungkook too as he bounced him. "its okay kookoo, let's get kookoo home." namjoon smiled out as jimin watched from down the hall hearing them, his heart jealous of them with his boyfriend. but he had failed, tears still lining his eyes as he walked into his room holding the pillow close to him.