vminkook - baby space

little: jimin
daddy: taehyung and jungkook
¡babyspace! ¡short!

jungkook smiled as he watched jimin paint on the ground. him and taehyung laid down sheets of plastic on the ground to make sure their little angel didn't spill paint on the ground.

"da!" jimin giggled, as he looked up at his caregivers. both jungkook and taehyung looked at the smaller male. "oh gorgeous," taehyung laughed as he walked over to the little. "your covered in paint!" taehyung laughed, picking the little up not caring if he ruined his shirt.

"should we bath him?" jungkook asked his hyung, taehyung nodded as he bounced jimin slipping a pacifier into his mouth to make sure he didn't suck his fingers.

jungkook ran off to the bathroom, starting their little's bath as taehyung admired jimin artwork. "wow this one is so pretty baby!" taehyung smiled as jimin giggled sucking happily. he blabbed to himself pointing at the random dots of paint which littered the paper. he was proud of it, so his daddys were proud of it.

"hyung! his bath is ready!" jungkook called, taehyung smiled as jimin giggled go himself as jungkook came into view. "hi baby boy~" jungkook cooed taking the boy from his hyung's arms.

"da!" jimin called as jungkook took off the boy's shirt. and placed him into the bath tub. "he is so cute." taehyung cooed as he removed his shirt and stripped down to his boxers to then climb into the bath. "can you lay down baby boy?" taehyung asked as jimin nodded laying onto taehyung's chest.

jungkook hand jimin a rubber duckie, letting the boy bounce it around the water. "can you look up bubs?" jungkook called as he held a jug above the boys chest. he poured the warm water down Jimin's chest to wash off the paint. "good boy." jungkook cooed as jimin blushed softly.

"ha'?" jimin mumbled becoming sleepy. "yes dada will wash your hair." taehyung smiled as he massaged the top of jimin's head washing it softly and gently. "he is asleep." jungkook smiled keeping the boy's head up.

taehyung cooed rising his hair, kissing the boys head. "we love you gorgeous."