taegi - stuck working

little: yoongi (mental age 0-2)
daddy: taehyung
words: 380

yoongi had been in his genius lab for about four days now, and it was starting to worry taehyung. he didnt know if he was eating, drinking, sleeping, let alone taking breaks. yoongi had approximately 250 texts from taehyung, and all of them were unread. so taehyung had enough and went straight to where yoongi was one morning.

"baby?" he said as he knocked on the door, yoongi had changed the code so he wouldn't be able to get in and take him home, which was a good thing and a band thing. yoongi heard his boyfriend's voice and slipped instantly, which didn't happen often, but this was the longest they had been apart. "daddy?" yoongi said whining after.

taehyung cursed under his breathe, "open the door for daddy angel." taehyung asked softly resting up against the door. the door soon opened and it presented a sleep deprived yoongi, which have lived off coffee for the past few days. "oh sweetie." taehyung said walking in, scooping his baby up into his arms. yoongi continued to whine in the arms of his daddy the first sign he was sleeping deprived.

"baby boy needs his paci and bed doesn't he?" taehyung questioned the little who nodded his head slowly. taehyung cooed at his baby as he bunched him gently in his arms giving him a pacifier from his bag that he brought with him. yoongi smiled and let his daddy place it in his mouth before cuddling close to his big chest. the walk home was not to far which meant they would be home rather soon.

taehyung was happy the others already knew about yoongi's headspace it caused him a lit less grief when he walked in, with their eldest rapper calling him daddy and having a pacifier in his mouth. "dada.... twied" yoongi whined into taehyung chest. tb smiles and ran up into their shared bedroom.

he laid yoongi on the bed before he started to strip him down of his clothes and his boxers before putting a nappy on and a cute little onesie. taehyung smiled at yoongi's little adorable outfit, which caused the little to giggle happily.

both boys climbed into bed together and cuddled until they fell asleep.