namjintae - we have you now

littles: jin (mental age: 1-3), taehyung (mental ages: 0-3)
daddy: namjoon

"tae baby come on, let daddy get your shoes on." namjoon called to the boy who ran to him and sat on his lap. "otay daddy!" he giggled, wiggling on his daddy's lap. the pair were going food shopping for tomorrow's picnic with yoonmin so they were going to go get a few more bits and pieces.

taehyung giggled as namjoon finished putting on his shoes and ran back over to his toys to continue playing the pair weren't actually leaving for a while but namjoon just wanted taehyung's shoes on. "daddy?" taehyung called as namjoon looked up from his list. "yes gorgeous?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his babies hair. "can we go now?" he pouted before pulling namjoon to the door. "okay okay baby, we need to get our masks and daddy's list okay?" he told the little who ran over to the list namjoon was finishing as his daddy grabbed their masks.

"do you want a paci too?" namjoon asked as he picked one up from taehyung's cupboard. "yeshie." the boy smiled as namjoon came back over and slipped the paci between his lips and let the boy suck on it before putting on their masks and grabbing his wallet.

"come on baby boy." namjoon smiled as he held the boys hand as they left their home. "dada, taetae and minnie want iwe cream cakes." the little giggled as namjoon smiled. "of course baby boy." namjoon held taehyung hand tight as they passed the public making sure he was okay and didn't end up crying.

he heard tears as they walked towards the store and he looked at taehyung. "baby are you crying?" he asked softly pulling taehyung into his chest. "nwo dada." he smiled out as he climbed up namjoon. namjoon held the little close as he walked around the store and found a small, thin boy or waist a man?

namjoon placed taehyung on the floor and walked over to the sobbing boy. "hey hey sweetie who are you?" he asked softly the boy looked up and his face into namjoon's body. "shush shush sweetie." he shushed the boy more kissing his head. "dada??" he whined as namjoon held him. "taetae baby can you grab my bag please sweetie?" he asked taehyung who picked it up and smiled. "here daddy!!" he said proudly.

namjoon took the boys into the store and brought the boy some clothes and a coat. "mwe ish jinnie." he said softly as namjoon cuddled him. "hi jinnie I'm namjoon and this is taetae." namjoon told his new little as he brought the stuff to the till. once he paid for it he was on his way home and jin was still clinging to his rop half. "hey jinnie? how long have you been there?" namjoon asked ashe placed the boy on his kitchen counter before grabbing a dish cloth and cleaning his face.

as namjoon clean his face he saw how young the boy actually was he didn't look a day over the age of 18 and both namjoon and taehyung were mid 20s. "erm what day today?" he asked softly as namjoon turned to the calendar. "its the 29th baby." he smiled as he cleaned what look like semen out of jin's hair. "since the 4th..." he mumbled "mama was mean." he pouted as his eyes started to fill again. "you belong here at our home baby. daddy will look after you." namjoon reassured the boy as he kissed his now clean nose.

taehyung was watching from the sofa pouting. he was waiting for namjoon to help him take his shoes off but his daddy was busy with the new boy! joonie was his daddy not this smelly new boys.

"let's get you bathed huh bub?" namjoon beamed as he picked up a baby jin and took him into the bathroom where he ran the bath. keeping the bath wash light incase jin was actually allergic to it before placing him in the bath and letting him clean himself. jin had half slipped out of his headspace provided he still behaved kinda young around the age of about 14. namjoon stayed next to the bath while he questioned the now teenage boy. "yeah she kicked me out for being gay and oh being little. I had to work hard for food and money. if it's really is a problem I'll go." he smiled as  namjoon shook his head drying his frail body. "no no not at all taehyung my boyfriend and little have been looking for a new friend for taehyung to play with during the day and we were going to rent our spare bathroom out anyway. " namjoon assumed the boy before slipping a paci into his mouth.

jin sucked the paci softly slipping back down into his headspace and giggling away as namjoon dressed him. taehyung sucked as he threw his shoes off his feet and sobbed loudly to himself as he whined for his daddy to come cuddle him. "dada!!!" he yelled and still no namjoon arrived. "dada? taetae cwy??" jin asked or half told namjoon who's eyes widened and he ran down stairs.

"hey hey baby baby, daddy is here." namjoon engulfed the boy into a loving hug as he felt the boy sniffing. "you don't mind having jinnie around do you?" namjoon asked softly as he bounced the boy softly in his arms walking towards his other little. "yeah he our baby, isht he daddy?" he asked softly, namjoon laughed softly cuddling the boy. "yes he is baby our baby." he beamed.

requested