bts - he's mad

little: jungkook
daddy's: bts
an: requested and extention of chapter 24

jungkook was mad, or mad was an understatement. fuming was probably how he was feeling. after that argument with his members, he was really ready to give them a piece of his mind.

so as morning rolled around jungkook got out of his bed and headed for the kitchen. it was normal to see jin over the oven staring as he watched the bacon cook in the pan before he glanced over at jungkook.

"Oh good morning." jin chirped, jungkook hummed in response as he grabbed a water bottle from the side. "I left them out for your hyungs." jin told the youngest, jungkook shrugged as he drank the water.

"well they're not here right now are they jin." jungkook spat back before placing the half empty bottle back on the side. "What you said it was for the hyungs so I put it back." jungkook snarled back as he through himself onto the sofa.

"jin says no legs over the arm of the sofa, jungkook." now it was yoongi's turn to complain at the youngest, actually its all they had been doing the past week or so. 'jungkook don't do that' or 'jungkook I felt those for your hyungs' and he couldn't forget the 'are you sure you're not going to pretend to go back to busan again' that one was typically followed by an eye roll.

jungkook groaned looking over at his hyung before looking at his feet. "and if jin has a problem then he can tell me, can't he, yoongi." jungkook did have a foul attitude but who would blame him the others had been so rude to him and this was what he wanted to do.

he was giving them a taste of how they treated him, he wasn't going to go as low as they did but he was going to be pretty petty.

and well petty jungkook was not a fun guy, they had got over petty jungkook just after their debut, because the teenage boy was hormonal and living away from his parents or whatever they blamed it on back then.

"you all do know I'm putting you through what you put me through." jungkook said over one dinner a week prior to how he was acting now. "so?" yoongi snapped back at jungkook before the boy stood up.

"so?? so? you've fuckheads have made me feel like shit for weeks!" jungkook yelled as he stormed off, they hoped time would stop jungkook from hurting them.

now he was being petty. and he wasn't playing to nice to his little self either, poor little koo had maybe been out for 6 hours maximum in the past few weeks.

so koo and jungkook really needed some hugs.

jungkook stared at jin as he cooked in the kitchen second day running. jungkook had actually woken up little, he was hiding his stuffed animal under his arm. he stared at his hyung before he whined out.

"yes? koo?" jin asked as he approached the little. jungkook giggled as he ran into jin's arms. "daddy!" the little giggled as he clung onto jin tightly, "daddy." jungkook cried softly as he held onto his daddy. "koo! koo baby it's all okay." jim said loud enough for the entire household to hear.

a flood of footsteps could be heard, as the rest of the members entered the living space. "koo?" jimin asked first as he watched the little poke his head up and smile at his daddy's across the room.

"dadas!" he giggled hugging them all after he reached them. jungkook was home and all was okay, after one or two more tantrums.