namjoon - just come home pt2

little: namjoon (mental age: 4-5), yoongi (mental age: 1-2)
daddy: bts

after yoongi had run upstairs, the other members shared a look before shaking their heads, realising yoongi was only doing that for attention. hoseok picked up namjoon and smiled, he kissed the top of the poor smelly little's head before taking him into the bathroom.

jimin and taehyung, who were arguing over the colour of bubble bath, were filling the bath with water. hoseok cooed at the pair before placing namjoon on the floor between them. "daddy minnie?" namjoon called to jimin, who turned around and smiled widely at him. "yes princess?" jimin repsponed with picking the boy up. namjoon pointed towards the pink bottle and giggled. "pwinkkkkkk!!!" he giggled out as taehyung poured it into the bath.

"i said he would want pink." taehyung smiled as he placed the bottle back into the cupboard and taking off his clothes to join namjoon in the bath. taehyung climbed in as jimin undressed their baby. "ish two cwold daddy." namjoon pouted as jimin cooed and placed him into the warm water. "nu ish not!" namjoon giggled and he leant back into tae's chest smiling widely. 

"our little joonie needs to smell of strawberries doesn't he?" tae smiled as jimin placed namjoon's clothes in the washbin. tae's arms wrapped around namjoon as he felt the boy nod gently. "he is falling asleep, sweetie." jimin said as he removed his clothes and also climbed in infront of the pair. "mmmm bwoth daddies." namjoon sleepily said, making hobi coo as he walked in. 

"i've taken off his dirty and smelly blankets and just binned them, but he might need a new matress." hobi said as he washed his hands. tae nodded holding namjoon up right as jimin poured some water over the little's little mop of blue hair. "is he...asleep?" hoseok asked the 95s, they both nodded. "the water tempeture made him sleepy." jimin said kissing the top of namjoon's little nose.

"can you get me some of his mang pjs hobi." jimin smiled looking brightly over to his older boyfriend, who blushed. "only because you said mang, baby." hobi said before turning away and leaving the three in the bathroom. jimin washed namjoon's and tae's bodies as even tae ended up falling asleep, so jimin watched over his cuties. 

hobi returned to the three and cooed. "even tae, awe poor sleepy babies, i'll grab joonie." hobi said as he grabbed a soft pink blanket and wrapped namjoon up in it taking him to his room. "you may have to wait awhile for kook, he's... busy with jin, in his room." hobi blushed deeply as he said what his oldest and youngest boyfriends were doing together. jimin laughed, "hobi you can just say they were having sexy time, or sex namjoon is sleeping." 

"jimin!! shush!!" hobi scolded him before giggling and bouncing namjoon in his arms taking him to his room. hobi laid namjoon on his bed and dried his big body in the soft blanket. before dressing him in his soft mang pjs.k not that namjoon was biased to his own boyfriends, he just had always said that mang was the cutest of the seven bt21 characters.

hobi cuddled up to a sleeping namjoon as jungkook passed his room. "you have fun, princess?" hobi called to look who walked into his room nodding. "jinnie was so nice." he smiled gently still bring in his headspace from his and jins interaction. "come cuddle" hobi smiled patting the bed as kook climbed in.

hoseok smiled and cuddled the pair as he heard yoongi's stamping feet slapping on the ground. "min yoongi stop!" jin yelled at him once he left tae's room. "mwake meh!" little yoonie said before running off. "min yoongi!!!" jin yelled as yoongi stopped in his tracks. "get into your room!!"

yoonie ran into his room before crying into his pillow. as jin walked in  his crying slowed and he laid still. "yoongi?" jin called before sitting in the bed. "gwo way!" he cried as he pushed his head deeper into the blankets. "baby boy?" jin asked softly, as he took the blanket off of his small body. "dad-hyungie..." he mumbled softly as jin picked him up and cuddled him close.

"how old are you baby?" jin smiled as he held yoonie's hands in his. "i ish owne!!" yoonie giggled, before clapping his hands. jin cooed the cute boy as he carried him towards the kitchen. "baby want milkies?" jin asked him before hearing a response and turning to make him some warm milk. jimin soon joined the pair, his arms wrapping around jin's waist dancing with him, in the musicless kitchen. 

"yoongi is a little?" jin said, holding jimin's tiny hands in his. jimin nodded and turned around to see the little, before doing a silly little dance as he approached him. yoonie laughed happily as he watched jimin dance in front of him, before cuddling him when he was close enough. "such a cuddely boy~" jimin brightly smiled as he held yoongi close to him. dancing as he sung tae's song, sweet night. 

"dada swo pwetty." yoongi said before starting to pull on jimin's hair. "ah ah no sweetie." jimin scolded him softly before taking his warm milk and feeding it to him, yoonie's eyes started to drop even before he had finished the bottle of milk. jin and jimin both cooed before heading to jimin's bedroom and laying yoonie down on the bed and both climbing in next to him.

as soon as the sun had rose jimin held yoongi close to him, making sure the poor little didn't roll out of bed. jin smiled at the asleep pair as he tucked a piece of hair behind little yoonie's ear  before kissing his cheek.

a light blush formed on little yoonie's cheeks as he pulled jin in closer to him. "mmmmmdaddy~" yoonie mumbled as he held onto jin tightly. "what's up kitten?" jin smiled at him before booping his nose. "love daddy." yoonie said happily.