yoonkook - backstage problems (part 2)

little: yoongi

daddy: jungkook

jungkook carried yoongi into his bedroom, placing him on the bed. jungkook knew how he was planning to punish his little. nothing extreme just taking his tablet off him for a few hours tomorrow.

but right now they were so ready to sleep. jungkook changed into his pjs and slipping a diaper on yoongi before climbing into bed next to him.

jungkook planted another kiss on yoongi's head before he began to fall asleep next to him.

-

by morning yoongi has awoken with jungkook scrolling on his phone next to him. "dada... mo'nin'" he groaned as he rubbed his eyes. "good morning sweetheart." jungkook smiled as he kissed the side of yoongi's head. 

"you're not having your tablet for a few hours okay?" jungkook asked, he knew yoongi wasn't going to argue with it. and only a few hours wasn't too bad.

jungkook looked at yoongi, who had groaned slightly. "get ready?" yoongi asked sitting up to look at his daddy. "of course, we can." jungkook smiled as he pulled yoongi up and out of the bed with him. 

jungkook dressed yoongi in his kitten onesie that had cute little cat ears on the head. jungkook smiled at how cute his little looked in his get up. 

whereas jungkook was dressed in black, and carried his little downstairs to the kitchen where he left yoongi's tablet from the night prior. yoongi knew it was next to him and so did jungkook. 

it was more of a test jungkook was doing on his little, watching him from the reflection of the window. "dada?" yoongi called out to his caregiver. jungkook hummed as he looked back at his little. "here." yoongi gave his tablet over to jungkook as he smiled gently at him.

"daddy is so proud of you angel." jungkook praised as he looked at yoongi. yoongi blushed as jungkook planted a kiss on his little's head. jungkook could never been prouder of what he just did.