bts - it all slowly falls apart

little: yoongi, jin, jungkook (mental age: 0-1)

daddy: hoseok, jimin, taehyung.

switch: namjoon

sorry for taking so long... college was a bit of a b*tch.

Now today wasn't a very fun day in the bangtan household, jin the first little of the day, had slipped into his headspace at about 4 in the morning. the same time namjoon had come home from work and disturbed him. "jinnie, jinnie baby... shush daddy didn't mean to," namjoon tried to coax the little tho, he had failed terribly. "oh namjoonie, i think jinnie needs a diaper change." hoseok smiled as he walked in taking the boy from the leader and to his changing table. "who's crying and why did it make yoonie cry?" jimin asked as he bounced a sobbing baby in his arms holding him close.

"ahh jiminie, i think joonie woke up jinnie when he came home from work because we all know jin is a light sleeper. what about taehyung and kookoo?" hoseok asked before taehyung sleepy walked in bouncing the smiling boy as he sucked on a pacifer. "well they are awake?" jimin answered as taehyung cilmbed into jinnie's bed and closing his eyes. "naaa!! dada!!!!" kookie yelled waking taehyung up again before he sighed. 

"who wants breakfast? apart from namjoon who put us through this." taehyung groaned as he sat up. "s-sorry, i gwo- sorry i'll go back to work." namjoon said before leaving the room. "don't you bloodly dare!" hoseok called out to him. "you're looking after both yoonie and kookie so jimin and taehyung can go back to sleep it's your fault for coming home so late." hoseok told the younger boy who looked down at his feet. "kookie go to appa joonie." taehyung said before again climbing back into the bed.

namjoon looked at the two littles now in his arms and sighed. "do my lil princes want milkies?" he asked softly as he felt both of the boys nod into his chest. "okay babies." he smiled before leaving the room and heading down into the kitchen. he placed yoonie in his high chair and koo next to him in his before pushing the chairs into the kitchen and grabbing the milk from the fridge.

he heated some banana milk for koo and some chocolate milk for yoonie, before holding the bottles for both boys to drink from. oh how namjoon wished he could be babied like this but he knew his littles needed it more than him right? like normal the bottle knocked both littles out like a light so namjoon brought them to his room laying then either side of him and held them before falling asleep, well he would have fallen asleep is hoseok didn't burst in. "don't you dare think your fucking going to sleep at all!" he yelled scaring namjoon, before pulling him from his bed and locking him into the littles punishment room. "hyung! I'm not a little!" namjoon tried but the door was already locked and hoseok had walked away.

that following morning was amazing in the the bangtan household, everyone (minus namjoon) had a lovely sleep and was now ready to go for the days activities. jimin was up dressed and making breakfast by the time hoseok and taehyung was done waking up the littles and bring then all down stairs and playing them in their assigned chairs. "here my baby boys, pancakes." jimin smiled as he gave each little a plate of pancakes then watched each daddy take their spot, jimin was left with his (favourite) baby yoonie.

"do you need dada to feed you?" jimin asked himself that question as yoonie just held out the spoon for his dada to take. jimin smiled as he took the spoon and scooped up the berries on the side of the plate and fed them to yoonie. hoseok was having a bit more trouble with jinnie, there was more fruit on the flood than inside the boys body. so hoseok decided he was clearly having a no fruit day (again) and just fed him the pancakes.

namjoon upstairs was really hungry, he hadn't been able to get any sleep at all that day and he could hear the other band members. he sighed before circling up into a little ball and laying there on the floor. once all the littles were down for their first nap of the day, hoseok unlocked the door. namjoon was then let out and found his hyung staring at him. "namjoon!! I really want you to think long and hard about how you have been behaving so me and the other boys have decided to punish you. I won't tell you when it has started but you are free at least." hoseok warned him.

now that was twenty days ago, and he was still being punished. by day five of waiting for this punishment he knew it was going to happen, jin who was not in his headspace, was making breakfast for six people leaving namjoon out. that was his punishment. silent treatment. namjoon had soon realised this when only six plates were out on the side when everyone was sitting at the table. he excused himself from the table, not that the others would say anything anyway, walking away and he went back into his room.

now his whole idea of being little was the biggest thing ever. namjoon spent all day little, from sunrise to until whenever was the last to go to bed, went to bed. namjoon has actually doing surprisingly well. he taught himself how to cook so he didn't starve. but the only problem now was actually having food to use. the amount of food in the house had gone down as well because well the others didn't have to feed namjoon. so namjoon found that he had to always go out at some random time of the night and get food to only then still have to cook it as well.

it was really taking a toll on him and when he came downstairs because he thought he slept all day not night, he cried himself back to sleep. "oh baby boy be careful." hoseok yelled at koo before running after the boy. koo, who wasn't expecting namjoon to be in his way of running, ran right into him and fell onto the floor. at lightning speed taehyung was over by him cuddling him and cooing him into baby space before nursing him under his shirt.

taehyung didn't even look at namjoon's bloody nose as he wasn't even there anymore he was alone back in his room. crying again. "wa-wan dada..." he cried all alone before passing out.