hopemin - pet play

little: jimin
age: 2-3
daddy: hoseok
warning: pet play
requested!

minnie was hoseok pride and joy; his little kitten who most of the time was a bundle of joy. "minnie, kitten!?" hoseok called as minnie came running in. his little bell on his collar ringing as he ran. jimin rubbed himself up against hoseok smiling brightly. "I've got you some milkies." hoseok smiled as he shook the bottle, leading the boy to the sofa.

minnie crawled into his lap and looked up at his daddy removing his pacifier and letting hoseok feed him. hoseok fingers ran through his hair kissing the top of the boys head gently. "done." jimin mumbled as he continued to suck on the empty bottle. "well done kitty." hoseok cooed and replaced the pacifier in the boys mouth. "jiminie wanna play with your toys?" hoseok asked softly as he pulled the boy into his lap.

jimin was normally more attached to hoseok when he was in his pet space. "stay with daddy." he mumbled, pushing his face closer into hoseok neck, his ears brushing his cheeks. "okay why don't you go get a blanket kitten and your tail and me and you will get all comfy." hoseok smiled as jimin got up his little bell ringing wildly as he ran to his blankie and his tail, he already had a much smaller tail in but his daddy was letting him wear a bigger one!

"got dem!" he giggled running back into hoseok's arms. "ahh well done baby!!" hoseok beamed pulling the boy in close, he replaced the smaller tail with the larger one as quick as he could. "mmm daddy?" minnie whined as hoseok looked down at him pulling the blankie around them. "yes kitty?" hoseok smiled kissing his head. "love daddy." jimin giggled as he watched the tv, hoseok's arms wrapped around the boy. "I love you too baby." hoseok cooed, as jimin blushed deeply.

jin walked in carrying his little pup as taehyung ran past him. "taehyungie wait for daddy!" jin called to him as namjoon whined, "I know puppy taehyungie is too lively, why don't you play with minnie." jin said as namjoon was placed on the ground, he crawled towards hoseok and minnie. "hey pup, you wanna play with minnie?" hoseok asked as minnie nodded pushing himself onto the floor to play.

"oh hey hyung." hoseok smiled as jin walked in, "hey hobi, is my puppy playing nice?" he asked as he sat on the sofa. "yesh daddy!" namjoon giggled as minnie pulled hoseok to the floor. "woah woah I'm here baby." hoseok laughed wrapping the blanket around them. "my daddy." minnie mumbled softly, hoseok arms wrapped tightly around him.

jin smiled at the clingy pair as namjoon tapped the blocks together. "noisy." jimin whined as hoseok picked him up. "I'm gonna take him to bed." hoseok smiled, as he waved bye to joonie. "bwed twime?" minne asked gently as hoseok cooed. "are you sleep kitten?" he asked as he laid the boy down on their bed. hoseok brushed his kittens hair; planting a kiss on his head. 

"wan' cuddle with daddy~" jimin giggled as hoseok crawled under the blankets with him. "want me to get uncle jinnie to make you a baba?" he asked as jimin shook his head pulling hoseok in close his bell ringing softly as he giggled. "daddy's precious kitten." hoseok prasied the little who beamed and blushed. "why don't you nap baby, i'll still be here when you wake." hoseok smiled as jimin yawned laying his head on hoseok's chest.

~one nap later~

jimin awoke still laying on hoseok's chest as his daddy, who was still sleeping peacefully. minnie rolled around his bell ringing gently as he sat on hoseok's chest. "dada!!" he bounced on his chest, giggling away. "ooh, minnie." hoseok giggled kissing jimin's hands. "you having fun?" hoseok asked as jiminie giggled cutely. "yesh!" he giggled more as hoseok booped his nose. "come on, kitten." he smiled as he picked the boy up and takes him downstairs.