jimin - little fights

little: jimin (mental age 0-1)
daddy(s): bts
words: 767

jimin was laying in his bed waiting for one of his caregivers to come read him a bedtime story, he had been waiting about 10 minutes so far and nothing. his pink pacifier was lodged in his mouth as he waiting, tears threaten to spill from his eyes as he cuddled his stuffie close.

after another 10 minutes, he was now crying, he walked over to the door as best he could and opened it. "dada!" he yelled, he heard movement from downstairs and someone slowly walking towards him it was taehyung. "what's up bub?" taehyung asked picking him up. "book." jimin bluntly said pointing to the book resting on his bed.

taehyung sighed, rather loudly which caused jimin to himself away from taehyung and get into bed. jimin, quite rudely, picked up the book and threw it towards taehyung. "away!" jimin yelled as he cried harder, hiding under his blanket. he was visibly shaking and half choking from crying way too hard.

taehyung felt rather quickly leaving the door open behind him as he went to go talk to his hyungs and jungkook. "hyungies, kookie, jimin is..." he said walking in realising that all the others were too absorbed in the film they were watching. "hyungies!" he yelled causing everyone to jump, even jimin. "jimin is upstairs balling his eyes out." taehyung said sitting down. jin and jungkook sighed, looking towards taehyung. "he's just being a brat, we didnt let him have ice cream after dinner remember?" jin told him, taehyung looked at him eyes rolling. "yeah but-" taehyung started before jungkook cut him off. "no buts taehyung, he's being a pain." jungkook sighed and half yelled towards his hyung.

"i'm going to bed." taehyung said softly before he dragged hoseok into their shared bedroom next to jimin's. the boy was still crying aggressively, taehyung's heart ached for the boy. "hyung, can we bring him to our room." taehyung pleaded hoseok, hoseok nodded as taehyung ran in and picked the boy up. "oh baby boy, shush daddy's has you." taehyung rubbed the boys back as he tears began hiccups.

hoseok had another blanket and wrapped jimin in it as they cuddled him. "dadas ignored me." jimin said and then realised what he meant. they had ignored him all day. no breakfast for little jimin, they was all working until about 11pm then had dinner at 12am and jimin was finally in bed by 2am. and it was their fault. hoseok and taehyung hugged him closed rubbing his back. "daddies are so sorry baby, so so sorry my sweet prince." hoseok soothed softly kissing the boy's nose, jimin was falling asleep in the arms of his, now, favourite caregivers.

jimin woke up in the arms of his favourite caregivers and daddies and currently boyfriends. "daddies?" jimin asked softly being the first to wake up, taehyung slowly woke up and smiled. "good morning my little angel." he said kissing the littles head softly. jimin giggled and cuddled up closer to taehyung. hoseok began to whine due to the loss of jimin's body heat, "move closer then hobi." taehyung laughed out as he felt his arms wrap around his and jimin's bodies.

hoseok kissed the back of jimin's head softly, as he giggled out and causing both of his daddies to laugh. "so cute baby bo-" hoseok attempted to say before getting cut off by jungkook walking in. "why is jimi-" now jungkook had been cut off, jimin had just slipped to the deepest point in his headspace, newborn baby space. "dadaaaaaaa~" the little whined out towards jungkook, the youngest cooed and picked the boy up from his bed.

"my sweet angel, how are you baby?" jungkook asked, jimin didn't answer probably for the fact he couldn't and he just ended up fascinated by the man's words. taehyung joined his side, and kissed jungkook's lips softly causing jimin to whine and do grabby hands towards both boys in front of him. they both covered his face in kisses until he was a mess of giggles.

the little's older caregivers walked in when they head the boy laughing half feeling guilty for fogetting about him yesterday meaning the others would probably not get kisses until jimin started to whine at them begging for yoongi and namjoon to come over and cuddle him. jin was holding a baby bottle full of warm milk and gave to too namjoon as he fed the boy.

"we love you baby boy." they all said at the same time, jimin hummed and smiled. he loved them too.

requested by: