bts - pushed into headspace

littles: jimin, yoongi (mental ages: 3-4)
daddies: hoseok, namjoon, jin, jungkook
switch: taehyung (mental age 2-6)
this is a request

it was a quite day in the bangtan household like the had wished that morning. though that changed when he found out the others had left and he was stuck alone with little minnie and yoonie.

now he wouldn't have minded if his boyfriends knew he was a little too. taehyung was a secret little, a switch would be the right word. he would look after the little while his hyungs were present and slip when he was alone.

though now the problem was... he was stuck with them both all day. so like any other day he rolled out of bed and found yoonie sitting on his floor, playing with a bear as taehyung cooed. "good morning sweetie." taehyung said as he crouched down to kiss the boy.

yoonie was an incredibly shy little, he said very few words, compared to his younger "brother" minnie was the loudest and brattiest little ever. yoonie smiled as taehyung picked him up. "dada... hewo." yoonie mumbled softly as he wrapped himself around taehyung.

taehyung smiled, he always preferred being around yoonie than he did minnie, as he didn't try to force him to slip as much by scaring him. and minnie liked to bully his best friend a lot more in his headspace too,they were best friends no matter what.

taehyung carried yoonie downstairs and he placed him in his high chair before, jumping back upstairs to go get minnie. minnie was sitting was on in his cot smiling up at taehyung, his pacifier in his mouth and he rubbed his eyes. "hi sleepy!" taehyung beamed as he picked the boy up, the little did the same thing as yoonie did wrapping taehyung up in his limbs.

minnie pushed his head into his daddy's neck breathing in his scent as he thought of ways to annoy taehyung, maybe he would pee in his bed, then blame yoongi and then say that the others hated him! that seemed like a lovely idea and taheyung was always to scared to tell the hyung's so jiminie always got away with it. 

taehyung placed the other little into his high chair and kissed both of their heads before walking into the kitchen to grab their breakfast jin had left them. "here babies," the little's daddy said as he placed their plates of bacon and bread in front of them. yoonie started at eat as minnie pouted and looked at him. "feed! dadda!!" jimin demanded his daddy to do, taehyung placed his cup back down and went over to jimin to feed him.

jimin eat happily while being fed, as his daddy's breakfast soon went cold along with his tea. "baby daddy wants to eat." taehyung tried as he placed jimin's food back down and jimin started to act up. "dadda no wuvs minnie!! minnie hate dadda!!" jimin yelled causing taehyung to become one step closer to his headspace, taehyung began to panic and he soon picked up jimin's breakfast and continued to feed him.

once jimin was finally fed, taehyung had let both littles play in the living room, while tae washed up. yoongi soon crawled on in and tugged on tae's leg. "hi sweetieee~" tae sang was he picked the boy up. yoongi smiled and did his action for milk, due to him not really talking much in his headspace they taught the boy some hand actions he could do to tell his daddy's what he wanted. 

"oh does my lil munchkin want milkies, okay baby!" taehyung smiled as he went over to the microwave to warm his milk up. he handed yoongi the milk as he watched the boy drink it happily as jimin walked in ready to blame yoongi on peeing in tae's bed. "dadda yoongi peed in your bed!" he giggled as he pointed and laughed at yoongi. yoongi shook his head and even taehyung knew it was jimin who peed in his room.