bts - spoiled babies

littles: jungkook, yoongi, jin (all as babies)
daddys: jimin, taehyung, namjoon, hoseok

jin was probably the most spoiled baby to ever exist. jimin and taehyung had always been one to spoil him and let him have so many toys. but comparing jin to yoongi and jungkook, yeah he was probably the favourite for the vmin pair but for namjoon, yoongi was his pride and joy. and the same thing could be said for hoseok and his baby jungkook.

friday morning, a week before the BE comeback and jin had woken up little. "dada!!" he whined as he cried from his bed alerting jimin who was passing by. "oh bubba hey, hey baby boy." jimin said as he pulled the boy into his arms and cuddled and kissed his face, while wipping away any remaining tears. jin pushed his face into jimin's neck and sighed letting go of all the stress of the up and coming comeback. 

jimin rubbed the boy's back in circles softly as he moved over to his baby's changing table. he peeled off his bottoms and blew rapsberries on his tummy. jin's giggles were always jimin's favourite thing to hear as he beamed to himself and slipped on a diaper so the boy wouldn't end up wetting himself. taehyung walked in holding one of jin's favourite onesies and dressed the boy in his little chick themed onesie. 

jimin smiled as he handed the boy to taehyung once he was dressed so he could hope in the shower, but he didn't have much luck as jin started to cry again. "hey hey baby, dada is only gonna have a shower appa will be here." taehyung coaxed the little as they left the room, heading downstairs for breakfast. "oh morning hyung!" taehyung beamed as hoseok smiled back at him, a teary eyed koo sat on the counter rubbing his eyes while sucking on his pacifier. 

"did he also wake crying?" hoseok asked as he pointed at jin who was now playing with his best friend. taehyung nodded before turning the microwave on for jin's heated milk. "i wish koo would drink warm milk and not make me, make hot chocolate everytime he was little." hoseok pouted to himself as namjoon, walked in carrying a sleeping yoonie.

 "morning..." he mumbled softly placing yoonie in his play area before warping his arms around taehyung for comfort. "did he wake you up again?" both boy asked the tired leader softly. namjoon nodded before yawning loudingly. "koo baby, hot choco!" hoseok called not like koo could run over and take it but it made the boy look up at his daddy with the biggest eyes. 

"come here bunny," hoseok said as he picked the boy up off the floor and sat him on his lap, before he began to feed him the bottle. koo stared up at his daddy, still with bright eyes as hoseok smiled running his fingers though the boy's hair. a small but meaningful smile made it's way across koo's face. "oh look at my big boy. he finished all his drinkie!" hoseok laughed as he began to burp the little. now jungkook wasn't actually a small man, he was double the size of hoseok but put him in a bunny one-piece and he is literally 3cm metres tall (not comparing to yoongi's 1cm and always needing watching or something would break).

koo burped with no problem before giggling at the loud noise he made. koo, like always, loved to play with his best friends; jin always had so many toys for them to play with "you wanna play bubs?" hoseok asked him softly as he slide off the sofa and onto the floor, still holding his baby in his lap as he grabbed a little set of drums. "pway!" koo giggled as he slammed the drum pieces. 

(something like this ^) 

hoseok smiled as he held the boy in place and watched him play happily, as a sleepy yoonie began to wake. now when yoonie couldn't see his daddy within three whole seconds of opening his eyes, he was ready to have a very loud cry, until his daddy climbed right in front of him! "hey kitten, did you have a nice sleep?" namjoon asked his baby as yoonie's hands found their way into namjoon's long hair.

"i'll take that as a yes," namjoon laughed to himself as he shook yoonie's bottle. "wan" yoonie whined to his daddy as he opened his mouth, namjoon placed the bottle nip into yoonie's mouth and watched him drink out of it as he ate his breakfast. "hyung?" jimin called pulling namjoon away from finishing his breakfast. "i think your baby has finished." jimin giggled as namjoon looked down and saw yoonie was done with his morning bottle. "ahh good boy baby!" namjoon praised the little and sent a silent thank you over to jimin.

"let's go get you bathed yeah baby?" namjoon told yoonie, who couldn't really agure. namjoon started to fill the bath up and pour enough bubbles into the mix as he undressed his little and placed him into the filling bath. yoonie loved baths! he loved how much skinship he would get out of them with his daddy. so as namjoon undressed and climbed in yoonie's little smile grew wider and wider. "yes i know baby, always happy when you can lay on daddy's bare chest aren't you?" namjoon smiled at the boy as indeed, yoonie's head began to rest on namjoon's chest. namjoon poured water over the pair of them to keep the upper half of yoonie's body warm while it filled. "daddy needs to wash your messy hair kitten." namjoon told the little who nodded and leant forwards as namjoon poured water over his head. 

yoonie's shampoo was blueberry flavoured and he loved it! it made him think of max and his little family, he couldn't wait to meet his daughter and be uncle suga in real life. "cover your eyes bubs." namjoon said as he massaged the shampoo into yoonie's hair, it was very calming for the boy when his daddy did this he always felt much more rested after a good bath with his daddy. now namjoon was pouring the water carefully over his head to make sure he didnt get any in the little's eyes. "all done baby boy." namjoon smiled as he pulled yoonie back into his chest. yeah they could stay like this for hours. 

requested!