vkook - maths lessons

little: taehyung (mental age 4)
daddy: jungkook

taehyung was in math class, his work was laid out in front of him, he was struggling and way to stressed. his daddy, jungkook, was (sadly) to smart to be in his class; this meant that a struggling, stressed out, about to slip taehyung was hard to keep awake and paying attention.

he sent a quick text to his daddy, jungkook just advices him to try his hardest to not slip, yet he did anyway. he left the classroom with the teachers permission and went to his boyfriend's class. "sorry to interrupt but jungkook has to go move his car he's blocking a teacher." taehyung lied, jungkook smiled sweetly grabbing his bags and leaving class.

"oh baby boy." jungkook said kissing his head. taehyung slipped instantly. "daddy~ me missed chu." taehyung said smiling up at his daddy, jungkook picked him up and smiled. "come on let's go to daddy's car yeah?" jungkook questioned as taehyung head nodded.

the pair walked hand in hand to jungkook's car and both got in, taehyung straddled his daddy smiling gently before pushing his head into his daddy's neck and sobbing out. "oh sweetie, please don't cry." jungkook said in an attempt to calm the little down. it didn't work, taehyung continued to cry endlessly. "oh baby, daddy is here, daddy has got you honey bun." jungkook said bouncing the boy on his lap the poor little continued to cry but jungkoom was able to calm him.

"what's up my sweet boy?" jungkook questioned as he wrapped a blanket around the pair. taehyung had an emergency little pack in the back of jungkook's car as he slipped more often now. "couldn't do math." taehyung said softly looking up at his daddy, jungkook smiled and kissed his head. "it's okay baby boy, daddy will help you later, yeah?" jungkook suggested to his little, taehyung nodded, as he grabbed his pacifier and began to suck on it contently, jungkook chuckled softly before putting his seat belt on around himself and taehyung before driving home.

once home, the pair sat in the living room as jungkook cuddled a sleeping taehyung, while frozen played in the background. jungkook giggled bouncing the little on his lap as taehyung blue hair bounced up and down. "daddy?" taehyung questioned. jungkook hummed in response. "play with me please~" taehyung asked his daddy softly. jungkook nodded and the pair chased each other to the playroom.