yoonkook - grumpy

little: yoongi
age: 1-5
daddy: jungkook
¡soft jungkook but grumpy yoongi!

jungkook climbed out of bed ready to start his day, we walked towards his littles bedroom. jungkook opened the door and cooed at yoongi as he slept. "hey baby boy~" he called picking the mentally smaller man up.

yoongi whined as he pushed his head into jungkook's neck. "good morning baby, i see you slept well." jungkook teased as his baby whined again. "back to bed." yoongi whined, he was not a morning person, unlike his daddy who was, so he was always on the grumpier side in the mornings often than not.

"oh baby don't be like that." jungkook laughed as he grabbed yoongi's day clothes out of his cupboard. "come on bubs lets get dressed." jungkook cheered as he walked into his bedroom. "arms up baby!" he smiled as yoongi slowly raised his arms, a pout on his face. "wan' bed, daddy!" he whined, jungkook smiled and pulled his jumper over his head. "but you're getting ready for the day baby." jungkook smiled wider, now changing yoongi's bottoms. "why don't you go watch something on daddy's phone while he changes." jungkook smiled as yoongi nodded climbing over to his daddy's phone.

he put on some cartoon, these days jungkook didn't even know the names, they were all practially the same. though he did have to make sure he wasn't watching something inapproate. "what ya watching bubs?" jungkook asked, as he picked his shirt up to place into the washbin. "anana fish." yoongi mumbled, watching the show closely, "wan' be like ash." he said a little louder. "can daddy have his phone baby?" jungkook asked gently as he walked back over to his little. "nu! watch show!!" yoongi yelled, jungkook looked sternly at the little. "banana fish is a big boy show baby, and you're daddy's little baby." jungkook told the little calmly. 

"wan' watch!!" yoongi yelled again, all yoongi wanted to do was get pass episode 2, he hadn't been able to and big yoongi never remembered to watch the show. "how about we go get kitty and we watch haikyuu?" jungkook tried, yoongi's eyes lit up. "pwease dada!!" the little giggled as he raised his arms to be carried. "daddy spoils you so much, that you don't even walk." jungkook laughed kissing the boys hands. 

"you set it all up, while daddy gets kitty." jungkook smiled, as he left yoongi on the sofa. he went into yoongi's home studio to place a sticky note on his chair. 'remember to watch banana fish, hyungie <3.' jungkook wrote before he bounced, like a bunny, into the littles bedroom.

yoongi grabbed the tv remote and turned onto netflix loading it up, but he didn't get much further before he began to chew on his fingers. the little seemed to be slipping deeper into his headspace. and before long he was laying on his back looking up at the ceiling chewing his hand, his other hand holding his foot. "baby?" jungkook called, he most definiatly said more works but yoongi only focused on baby. "someone has slipped deeply." jungkook smiled picking up his baby and rubbing his back handing him his kitty plushie. 

yoongi shook his head pushing his face into jungkook's chest. "oh?" he questioned, before laughing. "baby is cold isn't he?" jungkook smiled before pulling the little closer. "daddy will keep you warm bubs."