40 - happy birthday joonie

little: namjoon (mental age: 4-5)

daddy(s): bts

joonie was cuddled up in his (favourite) daddy's arms. jungkook had let the little sleep in his bed so the others could work on his birthday breakfast and they all knew their leader had a soft spot for the youngest, and it was more obvious when he was little. jungkook was shirtless, much to joonie's surpise, and joonie was wearing his daddy's shirt. joonie loved jungkook's tattoos, he was always tracing and drawing over them when they were together and since jungkook's arm was covered it them, he was very happy.

jungkook was laying awake, jin had brought him the card he had written for the little, little joonie and namjoon were both going to have a birthday surpise, the day before. jin sat on the bed and ran his fingers through joonie's hair before laying a kiss on the boy's head. "let him sleep in until about 9, okay jungkookie?" jin half asked and told the youngest. "yes hyungie, i'll let him sleep or just cuddle him until 9." jungkook smiled as he pouted waiting for jin to give him some affection. "you're so cute koo." he smiled before kissing jungkook's head. "thankies hyung." jungkook giggled before pushing him off the bed. 

jin slapped jungkook jokingly before leaving the pair alone, joonie began to wake up, "hey buddy, happy birthday." jungkook smiled as joonie wrapped his arms around him holding him as close as he could. "t'ankies dada kookie." joonie giggled as he rubbed his eyes cutely as he sat up. "are dada's up?" he asked, jungkook shook his head getting ready to tell him the cover story. "dada's wanted to get up at 9 bubba." jungkook told him, joonie looked around to find his daddy's phone to read the time. "its 8:39 swo, its 21 minwtes wight?" joonie asked kook who nodded and pulled him into a hug as the little started to giggle. "yes it is baby, you're so smart!!" jungkook smiled as he turned on his lamp and handed joonie his card. 

joonie gaspsed before ripping it open and reading the front. "fwor a berry spec- special boy!" he giggled as he read it. "dats joonie!! to joonie happie birfday wuv dada kookie!" he giggled more as he read it aloud. "you read it so well baby, but its very not berry." jungkook laughed as joonie hugged him tight. jungkook hugged the little back smiling widely at him. joonie let go first and kissed jungkook's lips gently before laying his chest on kook's chest. "thankies dada kookie." joonie said after a while as jungkook ran his finger's through the boy's hair. they at like that for awhile as jimin bounced into the room. "where's my birthday boy!" he yelled as joonie ran over to him.

"i here dada minnie!!" he giggled as he jumped into jimin's arms. jimin swung him around as they both burst out giggling. "happy birthday prince!" jimin smiled as joonie  wrapped his arms around him. "minnie-hyungie, he needs a new diaper, he looks heavy." jungkook smiled as he disappered to go brush his teeth. jimin felt joonie's butt and smiled. "does bubba need a clean diaper?" he asked softly as joonie nodded. jimin took him into his changing room and changed joonie into his cute overalls.

 jimin took him into his changing room and changed joonie into his cute overalls

(this is so bloody cute ^-^)

jimin started to tickle joonie once he was done changing him, as yoongi walked into the room. "stop stealing our little baby." he giggled as joonie did grabby hands towards him. yoongi picked the boy up and smiled. "happy birthday bubba." yoongi smiled, joonie cuddled him as jimin joined the hug. the yoonmin pair had been dating in secret for awhile and namjoon knew about them so they were always able to cuddle and kiss when they were together.

"dada's are swo cute!" joonie giggled as yoongi blushed deeply. "thank you honey." jimin smiled as he took joonie and kissed yoongi's lips. "come on otherwise the others might kill us." jimin said as him and joonie ran away from yoongi. yoongi followed behind the pair stopping once he noticed jungkook throwing a new pair of pants on. "come on kook," yoongi smiled as he leant on the door. "did you think about my question hyung?" jungkook asked, he had asked yoongi if he would help him compose and write a whole full-length album and yoongi said give him a week to think about it. yoongi already knew he was gonna say yes but he wanted to come up with a few ideas first. "i'd love to jungkookie. come on, our birthday boy is waiting for us."

the pair walked downstairs jungkook slightly ahead of yoongi as he bounced downstairs and into his boyfriend's arms. hoseok held him close and kissed the back of his head. "morning baby, hi hyungie." hoseok said as jungkook wrapped his arms around him. yoongi smiled gently at the pair. "why can't dada minnie and dada yoonie be like dada hobi and dada kookie, why do they have to hide?" joonie asked, silence filled the room. jin slammed a knife onto the side in the kitchen. "joonie come to me sweetie." tae called to him as joonie ran over and climbed into his arms cuddling the boy tightly. 

"yoongi! jimin! kitchen now!!" jin yelled, yoongi jumped at his hyung's aggressive-ness (? is it a word?), they both walked into the kitchen as joonie clapped as taehyung sung to him. "baby how long have you known about yoonie and minnie?" hoseok asked him. joonie shrugged his shoulders as he pushed his face into taehyung's chest. "wike 4 years..." he mumbled. tae and the others sighed before they started to sing happy birthday. the lights dimmed as jin walked in with a cake, jimin nor yoongi were behind him. "happy birthday to joonie , happy birthday to you bubbs!!" jin smiled as he kissed the top of namjoon's head.

joonie blew out the candles and clapped his hands as yoongi and jimin walked in they sat the furthest away from jin and nearly on each other. "can joonie have breaky dada jinnie?" he asked cutely. jin cooed as he walked back into the kitchen and started to bring plates of food they had cooked that morning in. "we have all your favourites baby." jin smiled as the little's eyes widened, he waited for hoseok to dish up his food before digging into it. his daddies laughed as they watched him eat. "eat slowly baby or you might get icky." yoongi warned as jin slapped his arm. "sorry hyu-hyung." he stuttered, jin had told them to not ruin the boy's day though that wasn't their idea, so he just told the pair to 'shut up and watch' the whole day.

yoongi climed into jimin's lap and let the boy baby him, smiling gently into jimin's chest.  joonie pouted and did grabby hands for jin. "ignore them baby, they aee just trying to ruin your day." jin smiled as joonie holds his hand tightly. joonie ran into the living room and sat on the sofa as he waited for daddies to walk to him. "can joonie open dem dadas?" he asked softly they all nodded as joonie grabbed the smallest one he smiled. "ish fwom yoongi!!" he giggled as he opened it, it was a little bear. "it's so cute!!!" joonie giggled, before running up to yoongi and hugging him. "thankies dada!!" he smiled and giggled more. yoongi smiled brightly. "its because you were so god at keeping dadas secret bubba." yoongi smiled as be held onto Jimin's hands.

- just before midnight -

joonie smiled as yoongi and taehyung cuddled him in his bed as he held the bear yoongi got him as he waited for the others to join them in bed. jimin was the first to arrive and he cuddled up next to yoongi, before the others ran in. "we love you joonie!!" they all giggled as the clock struck midnight. "I wuv dada too!!!!" he giggled before falling asleep.