yoonmin - missing teddy

Little: Yoongi
Daddy: Jimin

yoongi sat on his daddy's bed as he watched jimin look around the room for the boy's stuffed bear. yoongi had been balling his eyes out for awhile now before jimin had slightly took his mind off the bear by placing a pacifier into the boys mouth.

jimin turned and looked at yoongi who had the saddest eyes. "where did you last have her, kitten?" jimin asked softly as he stroked yoongi's hair wiping away any tears with his other hand.

yoongi shrugged his shoulders before laying on the bed, "think living room." he said softly as he heard jimin leave the room to search the living room next.

the bear had been left on the sofa, where yoongi had it the night before. "baby! daddy found it!" jimin called as he heard yoongi run at full speed to him before lauching himself onto the bear. "stuffles!" he giggled, rubbing his snot covered face over the bear. jimin cringed as he knew how sticky and crunchy the bear was going to be once it had dried.

jimin placed a little kiss onto the top of yoongi's head as his little looked back at him. "thank you daddy!" he smiled brightly as he hugged jimin tightly. "chu da best!" he giggled as he squeezed him a little harder. 

jimin smiled as he placed another kiss onto yoongi's head. "awh thank you sweetheart. now let's go watch a movie." jimin smiled as he picked his little up and took him back to their room for a movie night.