jinmin - days spent at home

little: jin (mental age: 2-3)

daddy: jimin

extra info: jin is smaller than jimin, like much smaller

this is a reqeust

stay at home days where jinmin's favourite kind of days. jimin would wake up run a bath for his little before he went to go heat up his baby boys milk. jimin poured the pink strawberry flavoured bubble bath into the water before leaving to go heat up the milk. most, if not all, of jin's little space items were pink, he just adored the color so much.

so jimin grabbed the pink bottle and some milk and poured the cold milk in, before turning on the microwave and heating the milk. 49 seconds, made it nice and warm for jin to drink, it was his favourite tempature. once the microwave bleeped he grabbed the milk and walked back to his baby. jin was still asleep in one of jimin's shirts which looked like a dress on him. jimin smiled to himself before he climbed back into bed and cuddled jin tightly before waking him up. "come on baby boy, its time to get up." jimin's voice was soft when it reached jin's ears, a smile found itself on jin's lips before he opened his eyes. "morning daddy." he said softly as he opened his eyes wider seeing his milk. 

jimin picked the boy up and held him in his lap before holding the milk for him to drink. once jin found the nipple of the bottle the milk container was soon empty. jimin kissed the top of the boy's head before brushing his hair with his fingers. "minnie-hyung the bath." jungkook remained him before bouncing after his little, a small "morning minnie" was heard from yoongi before some loud giggling. jimin mentally thanked jungkook as he carried jin into the bathroom. he turned off the taps before placing jin on floor. "want daddy to get in?" jimin asked as he took of jin's shirt. "nu tankies daddy." jin smiled widely as he let jimin place in the bath. 

jimin held the little's hand as he grabbed some bath toys for him, he had brought jinnie some bath crayons and he loved letting him draw on the tiles in their bathroom. jimin handed him the toys before taking a seat on the floor watching the little draw on the walls, for a while before grabbing the shower jug. jin looked up at his daddy pouting softly. "nu wan cowor." he whined as jimin kissed his head. "i know you do baby." jimin smiled softly before taking the shampoo and holding it in his hand as he poured the water over jin's hair slowly before he began to wash it.

jin was not very impressed by the time he was out of the bath. jimin had told him off for splashing too much water over the edge of the bath and over jimin. so he made the little get dressed while he was showering. jin had not been able to get dressed instead he waiting on their bed staring at his feet.

jimin smiled to himself when he walked back into their bedroom. before patting jin's head softly and grabbed jin's pink shorts and one of Jimin's shirts. jimin dried the little and booped his nose. "hey baby, you know why daddy told you off?" jimin asked him softly before holding his chin so he would looking into his eyes.

jin pouted and looked back at his daddy. "yes dada." jinnie smiled gently before kissing his daddy's nose. jimjn giggled before dressing the boy. "look at you baby boy." he smiled and placed the boys dummy back into his mouth.

jin sucked on his pacifier loudly and watched his daddy get dressed before letting his daddy pick him up and take him downstairs. jimin bounced his baby in his arms happily before placing jin in his high chair. "dada is gonna go make breaky, so koo is gonna talk to you." jimin said as jungkook sat in the chair next to jin. he smiled as he brought yoongi to his lap. the pair of littles talking.

jimin heated up more milk for both littles before getting some toast for himself. jimin returned to the table and placed the milk down and smiled. "drink up sweetie." jimin said as he sat opposite jin and ate his breakfast. "so what does jinnie wanna do?" jin smiled brightly before running over to the back door.

"flower!!!!" he giggled, little jinnie was growing a rose plant and jimin was looking after it too so jimin ate his final piece of toast and grabbed his slippers and jin's rubber boots before going over to the door.

"shoes on then." jimin said as he sat on the floor waiting for jinnie to sit. once his shoes were on he opened the door and ran out. "wait for daddy baby."