yoongi - stressed out pt2

little: yoongi (mental age: 0-1), jin (mental age: 2-3)
daddies: hoseok, jungkook, namjoon
mommy: jimin, taehyung

yoongi was content sleeping in his mommy's arms, sucking softly on his nipple. "jin, what do you want again?" jimin asked sternly, causing yoongi to whine in his arms. "c-can i?" jin asked, jimin scoffed, handing his baby over to him.

"hi baby boy." jin said softly bouncing the little in his arms. yoongi whined a bit more and started to wake up. "d-dada?" yoongi mumbled, jin kissed his head, smiling softly. "dada is really sorry yoonie, he never meant to shout at you and call you names, baby boy." jin smiled, kissing the little's head as tears filled his eyes. yoongi's hands moved to one of his daddy's eyes and wiped away his tears as he cried. "nwo cry dada, yoonie forgwives chu." yoongi said sweetly, half pouting, wishing a nipple filled his mouth as quickly as possible. but jimin took this moment to go jump in the shower.

"dada?" yoongi asked softly looking up at his daddy, his eyes sparkling as jin moved over to the sofa sitting down turning some cartoon on before speaking. "yes angel?" jin answered back to his little, yoongi climbed under his shirt and sucked happily on his nipple. jin smiled as he knew this calmed his baby down.

even though this feeling was new to jin, he didn't complain. hoseok walked into the room and saw the pair. "hey babies." he said seating himself next to jin, jin's head leant on hoseok's shoulder as yoongi's head of hair was seen coming out of his shirt. hoseok grabbed jin's hand and smiled. "best babies." the others didn't actually know that jin was a little too. so him tyring not to slip, was near impossible from the way hoseok was speaking.

"daddy?" jin said, hoseok's mouth dropped hearing jin, say that. "baby? are you a little?" hoseok asked, jin nodded slowly. "code red! we got two littles!" hoseok shouted loudly causing both to burst out into tears. all the over caregivers soon arrived into the living room. "what? who? jin?!" jimin yelled causing jin to whimper and hide his face in hoseok's chest as yoongi crawled on over to his mommy. "mommy~" yoongi whined as jimin picked him up and let him suck happily on his fingers. "in a second baby boy," jimin said as him and all the over members walked over to jin.

"jinnie?" taehyung called out to the little. "mommy!" the little yelled and jumped into taehyung's arms. taehyung smiled as he bounced his little happily in his arms. "my best baby, huh?" hoseok cooed out at jin as he rubbed his back. "'innie, l'ttle?" yoongi asked through his dummy pointing up at jin, as he looked at jungkook. "yes he is baby, he's your big brother."

yoongi clapped cutely as he crawled over to jin and taehyung. "hewo~" yoongi mumbled softly. jin waved too scared to talk. taehyung smiled softly and kisses jin's head as hoseok took him in his arms. "we have two lil babies, our oldest hyungs." namjoon said softly rubbing jin's back and kissing yoongi's head.

"poor baby probably has no comfort items." jimin said scooping yoongi up finally after he had been whining for ages. "mama, wan' dumee" jinnie whined softly at taehyung. taehyung smiled as he walked into yoongi's little room and took one of his new dummies. it was a small blue dummy which said mommy's baby boy. taehyung smiled as he gave it to jin.

"here prince, mama got you something." taehyung smiled softly as he pushed it into the littles mouth. jin giggled as he sucked on the pacifier softly, his eyes began to drop as he climbed up taehyung's chest. "bwed." jin whined, as yoongi and jimin walked into the room. taehyung and jimin placed their littles in bed as the littles cuddled close together.

"they are so cute." jimin smiled as hoseok kissed taehyung. "our best boys, baby." taehyung said smiling kissing the boys heads, jimin doing the same. "stay." both littles said. the boys climbed into bed with their babies and slept happily.