yoongi - stressed out

little: yoongi (mental age: 0-1)
daddies: bts
warnings: swearing, mock-breastfeeding, female pronouns for jimin (mommy)
words: 1420

yoongi was utterly stressed, their new album that to be the one. so the pressure was building up and everyone was utterly stressed. namjoon, hoseok and yoongi were writing the album, jimin, jungkook, taehyung and even jin had added in their help in too.

yoongi found it the hardest, the ability of not being able to slip drove him insane. there were no daddies to help him because they were so busy, so now the only thing he would say until it came true was baby me which was also slowly driving his caregivers insane.

breakfast, 3 days until their work was due, "yoongi what do you want for breakfast?" jin shouted from the kitchen. yoongi giggled on into the kitchen and looked up at his tall daddy. "baby me." was all he said looking up at him smiling cutely. jin lost it. "yoongi! how do you fucking expect me to feed you of you don't fucking say!!" he yelled causing the little to retreat back. "s-sorry hyung, I'll grab breakfast on the way." and with that he was out of the dorm and running down the street.

jin returned back to making breakfast for his other dongsaengs. "hyung!" taehyung voice rung through the dorm. "why did you do that to yoonie!?" he was so mad at his hyung yoongi was all of there responsibility and jin had just broken his promise of never yelling at him. "well because 'baby me' is a fucking foo-" his hand clasped over his mouth. taehyung and jungkook shook their heads.

"i'm sorr-" him started but was cut off by namjoon. "what makes him think he can only talk to us when he wants to babied. we have things to do." namjoon stated, and vkook remained silent. jimin who had now entered finally spoke up. "well! maybe because be promised him! that we would fucking protect him you assholes!" jimin shouted tears in his eyes as he ran out.

"well shit" namjoon and jin said together. jungkook took his breakfast and ate it as hoseok and taehyung stood still. "both of you owe yoongi and jimin an apology." hoseok said before walking out the dorm taehyung following not far behind. their gaze fell on jungkook. "don't look at me." he said turning back to his food. it was going to be a long three days.

at the studio

yoongi since the moment he had arrived had been crying heavily, slipping further and further into his headspace. pacifier in his mouth, a cute one that said baby boy on it and was purple, the boys got it for him when they realised he was a little and the purple was for army.

his favourite plushie, a small puppy, called macy was in arms as he cried more and more. "daddy, no lwikes yoonie." he whispered out. he cried harder causing his breathing to be cut off slightly, pushing him into panic attack mode. the room started to cave in around the little as hatred filled his head. his daddies don't love him, they hate him. he took the dummy out of his mouth and started to scream for a whole until jimin ran in. "baby baby baby, shush, I'm here, mommy is here" jimin sat next to him wrapping his arms around his baby boy as he crawled into his lap, he kissed his head and held his hand.

"match my breathing baby boy." jimin started to breath feeply and slowly in an attempt to calm yoonie down and after a while yoongi started to calm. jimin picked up the pacifier, giving it a quick clean before handing it back to the little. "nip." was yoonie's response to that.

and so with that, jimin's shirt was off and yoonie's lip attracted to his mommy's nipple. jimin pulled on a breath as yoongi sucked. he pulled yoongi closer and sat back on the sofa in his recording room. "such a good boy aren't you baby boy." jimin cooed as hoseok walked in. "oh hey hyung." Jim said looking up at hoseok. "hi jiminie, hi prince." hoseok placed a kiss on both of their heads before sitting down.

he rubbed yoongi's back gently as he was 'breastfed', jimin looked happy, yoongi was calming down and hoseok was proud. "is mommy helping you angel?" hoseok asked looking at yoongi, his eyes sparkled as the stressed poured out of him. in a way he was removing the stress from jimin too. yoongi nodded and closed his eyes. "grab me a blanket, please babe." jimin asked his boyfriend as hoseok got up and grabbed yoonie's little box grabbing a fluffed blanket, a pink fluffy blanket, hoseok handed it to jimin as he made room for hoseok to sit next to him.

"i bring milk and coffee." taehyung said softly walking in, he handed the milk to jimin and sat at the in between the legs of hoseok, his legs wrapping around him. the blanket was thrown over them and the four of them were very happy with their coffees or milk. "good choice, tae." jimin said praising his boyfriend, who was smiling. "well I kinda knew he'd have slipped so coffee for daddies and mommy and milk for our prince." taehyung said booping the sleeping boys nose.

yoongi was now on hoseok's lap while he worked, jungkook was in the room with him incase he needed an extra hand, with the music or yoongi. "it's 3pm now hyung." jungkook reminded hoseok. he walked over and places his arms around his neck holding yoongi too. "daddddyyyyy~" yoongi called out from hoseok's lap. "yes baby." both jungkook and hoseok said together. "'m hungry." yoonie said looking up at his daddies.

jungkook smiled, "lunchtime?" jungkook smiled at his boyfriends. "lunchtime." hoseok repeated standing up supporting yoongi's bottom. "oh baby, did some one weewee?" hoseok said softly, yoongi nodded, his eyes filling with tears.

"s-sowwy dada." yoongi cried out, hoseok rubbed his back as jungkook grabbed his changing bag. "oh baby shush it's okay, dada doesn't mind angel." hoseok kisses his face over and over as jungkook laid out the mat. "come to me baby." jungkook opened his arms as yoongi ran into them. "go change baby." jungkook said kissing hoseok's lips. hoseok left them room and went to change.

jungkook undid yoongi jeans and pulled them down and started to blow raspberries on his legs and chest as he changed him, removing his wet boxers drying him down and putting a nappy on him. changing him also into a cute little onesie. jungkook smiled. "my cutie" yoongi started to giggle cutely as he started up at his daddy eyes wide and staring instantly. "does someone want to see mommy?"

yoongi nodded quickly as he sucked on his fingers cutely. "that's dirty baby, you can have mommy's nip soon angel." jungkook said leaving the genius lab and walking into the dance hall. "mommy~" yoongi called out grabbing his mommy's attention. "oh hi princess." jimin picked him up as yoonie's head went under his shirt and sucked softly and silently.

"i think it's time to go home." taehyung said as hoseok returned to the dance hall. "yes, it is." hoseok said, grabbing jungkook's hand as taehyung grabbed jimin's. "let's go home baby boys." hoseok said as they locked up and walked home.

at home

namjoon and jin remained at home that day while all the others, went to 'work' as best they could with a little. taehyung and jungkook went to play overwatch leaving the hyung line downstairs with jimin too.

jimin was content with yoongi sucking happily on his nipple. "mommy needs a weewee angel give me a second okay." jimin smiled as yoongi pulled away and pulled off jimin's shirt with him to chew on. "make him cry and I'll break your fucking legs." jimin warned his hyungs as hoseok choked on his drink. "they won't, i am here." hoseok responded with as jimin went into the bathroom.

jin entered the living room, yoongi looked at him, while hoseok burned his eyes into his skull. "hi baby." jin said softly keeping his distance. yoongi looked up at him and whined. "m-mama!" he yelled causing jimin to run in. "what baby? jin! ugh! angel what's up?" yoongi reattached himself to jimin's nipple as he hid away in his chest. "jimin?" jin said tears in his eyes. "go away hyung." was all he said.

part two?