tae x hobi - youre my daddy

little: taehyung (mental age: 1-3)
daddy: jin, namjoon, yoongi
real daddy: hoseok 

ft. jikook

this is a request

taehyung was the hyung lines little, and hoseok wasn't apart of that as yoongi said hobi belongs on the maknae line as he always called him a kid with the younger two.

but the hyung's were terrible caregivers though, yoongi was always late home nearly every day and never really showed any love to taehyung, namjoon was really just namjooning, he would br late home and then just head straight to his room and lay in it waiting for yoongi to come join him. jin was the worst, he was home everyday taehyung was but tae would only end up getting about 10 minutes of attention from him all day as he was 'busy'. the 'kids' were better caregivers than his actual daddies were sometimes and it annoyed tae, because he called them daddy not the others, so now it was starting to upset taehyung.

it was another day preforming and practising and today it was really taking a toll on tae, he had already asked yoongi to pick him up and baby him but all he said was "tae sweetie daddies need to learn the dance from hobi hyungie." which caused tae to pout and run over to namjoon, who didn't even say anything! he just pushed tae along towards to jin, who then did the same thing. so tae was now pouting, possibly borderline crying as he sucked on his thumb. hoseok's eyes roamed over the boy everynow and then just to check up on him. 

and before long hoseok couldn't take it anymore, so he walked over to tae and picked him up and started to bounce him in his arms. and tae burst out into tears pulling hoseok as close as he could to him. "d-daddy..." tae mumbled as hoseok smiled and kissed the top of his head. "hoseok that's my little." jin attempted to scoled him. "yeah whatever hyung." hoseok repsoned with before walking out of the dance studio to his studio. "look baby bear, daddy has a lil teddy bear." hoseok smiled as he picked up a mang teddy off his bed and held it out to taetae, who smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around it loveingly. "thankies dada." taetae giggled as he played with mang.

hoseok smiled brightly as he wrapped a blanket around him and tae to make sure the little never got cold. tae played with the bear in his hands, before he started to yawn, hoseok cooed as he picked tae up to face him. "is baby bear sleepy?" tae's true daddy asked him. tae nodded his head as before laying onto hoseok's chest. "stay dada pwease?" tae asked softly as hoseok nodded his head cuddling the boy close to him. 

yoongi slammed the door open just as tae laid his head down his eyes fluttering shut, now he was balling his eyes out. "what hyung?" hoseok asked angrily, he bounced tae in his arms, shushing him and cooing gently as tae continued to cry heavily. "what?! what?! you stole our little!" yoongi burst out yelling as namjoon pulled him back "tae who is your daddies?" namjoon asked as tae wrapped his arms around hoseok and held him tight. "daddy ish twae dada." he said softly as he sniffled gently. "taetae wuv dadda."

~ six months later ~

tae was running into his daddy's studio holding the same mang plushie, his daddy had given him. "daddy daddy!!!" he giggled as he ran in his best friend koo not far behind as jimin's head popped into the room. "oh hi baby bear!" hoseok smiled as he picked the boy up and bounced him on his legs. "hyungieeeee~" koo sang as hoseok also picked him up. "did you two have fun with jiminie?" hoseok asked smiling, jimin had offered to take the two littles out dress shopping for when they were in their headspace and hoseok was busy today so it worked well. 

"yeah minnie-hyungie gots tae tree dresses!!" tae clapped his hands happily, hoseok cooed him before kissing the top of his head prasing him for being a good boy. "he was an angel hyung, like always." jimin said as he grabbed koo and bounced him in his arms before he yawn. "just as livily as ever too." jimin added on before leaving the pair alone. "awe my little bear made minnie-hyungie all sleepy." hoseok said before tae giggled again. hoseok grabbed the boy's paci from his desk and slotted it into his mouth before cuddling the boy as tae's eyes began to drop again. "i love you sweetie." hoseok said softly as tae hummed in approval before falling asleep.