vminkook - pranks

little: jimin
mental age: 1-4
daddy: taehyung, jungkook
requested but I slightly lost the request so I had to adapt it :)

jimin was a smart little, and he would end up pranking his daddys a lot too. jimin was currently hiding out, in his tree house and his daddys inside the house were going insane. "hyung?! I can't find jimin!" jungkook called as he ran into the living room.

"hes probably in your bed or something." taehyung smiled back at jungkook as he shook his head. "hes not in any of our beds, nor the washing basket." jungkook pouted, jimin did this probably every other day and sometimes it would take a good two hours to find him.

Jimin's caregivers never really liked the idea of the little hiding out all the time, last time he did they they almost called the police.

"we need to find him hyung, I don't wanna call the police!" jungkook whined as he looked around the living room for the third time. "we will find him kook, don't worry." taehyung smiled.

that was another 4 hours ago. both taehyung and jungkook had no idea where the little could be. they called all the other members, their parents, friends,  and even staff members.

and nothing, jimin was no where. but little jimin was having bundles of fun in his tree house watching his daddys look for him.

"should we call the police?" jungkook asked as he looked up at taehyung. jungkook had been crying for the past few minutes. had they actually lost the poor little. "did we check the garden?" taehyung asked softly, as almost treating jungkook like he was a little. "do you wanna check the garden with hyungie?" taehyung smiled as he looked at jungkook, drying his eyes and kissing his head.

jimin watched from his little tree house, pouting as he watched his daddy treat his other daddy like he was a little!

"nu daddy!" jimin shouted out as taehyung looked up at jimin. "oh there you are baby!" taehyung sighed happily. "come down baby!" he smiled as he stood at the bottom of the tree. "oh baby!" jungkook called as he held jimin tightly. "d-daddy was so worried!" jungkook cried as he held onto jimin, rubbing the top of the littles head. "minnie sorry papa." he mumbled crying onto jungkook's neck.

"it's okay babies, we have each other now." taehyung smiled rubbing the top of the both emotional boys heads. "it otay?" minnie asked, both jungkook and taehyung nodded.

and that was the last of jimin hiding away from his daddy's.