bts - early mornung risers

littles: yoongi (5-6), hoseok (3-4), namjoon (1-3)

daddys: jin, jimin, taehyung, jungkook

jimin entered namjoon's bedroom early on a summers morning. the sun was already leaking in through the windows as jimin pulled the open. he propped the window open  letting the sweet smell in the air fill the little's bedroom. 

jimin approached the littles bed, sitting on the side running his fingers through the boys hair before waking him up. "nu five more mins." the little whined, jmin laughed before picking the boy up. "you said that twenty minutes ago, love." he smiled kissing namjoon's cheek gently.

namjoon wrapped his limbs around his daddy before huffing to himself. none of the littles were morning people, but good thing their daddys were. "good morning hyung!" jimin called as jin turned around and smiled to him. "good morning, jimin. hi gorgeous." jin called as namjoon lifted his head off of jimin's chest. "hewo." the little yawned out before moving over to jin. "what are we planning to do for breakfast." jimin asked as he grabbed his coffee cup. "well it all depends on-" jin started before yoongi ran in. "daddy! save meh! daddy kookie wants to eat me!" he giggled before running behind jin and hidding. "well good morning to you too baby." jin laughed as jungkook ran in out of breath.

"hyung have you seen yoongi?" jungkook asked as yoongi giggled. the youngest could clearly see the little but it the idea of hide and seek jungkook was playing along with. "erm no jungkook, maybe check the kitchen." jin smiled as yoongi giggled even louder. "hoseok!! come back here baby you need pants!" taehyung called as a pantless hobi ran into the room. "no pants!" he called back as yoongi agreed taking his pants off. "no pants!!" yoongi giggled as the little devils ran off. 

"so its a thighs day clearly, jungkook don't simp over the thighs." jimin laughed as jungkook hit him jokingly. "good thing joon isn't as livily as the other two," jin smiled bouncing the boy as jimin held his milk in front of him. "can dada taetae feed you baby?" taehyung asked as namjoon nodded allowing taehyung to feed him from jin's arms. "we will hunt down the pantless babies." jungkook laughed before running off to find the other littles. "oh baby." he cooed running in and out of the room. "dada!" hoseok cried out, jungkook ran over to him and saw his scrapped knee. "baby did you fall over?" he asked softly as he nodded. "fall and yoonie hid." he mumbled as jungkook picked him up. 

"daddy has you now baby boy." he smiled taking him back to the others. "this why why we wear pants baby." taehyung told the little. "sowwy." he mumbled as taehyung cooed and cuddled him close. "jungkook! grab him!" an out of breath jimin called out. "i got you baby!" jungkook giggled as yoongi laughed in his amrs. "no pants!!" he giggled out as jimin finally dressed him. 

"now who wants breakfast?" jin asked as namjoon crawled over to him. "me!" he giggled as jin kissed his head. "good because i'm not on cooking." jin laughed