sope - working from home

little: hobi (mental age: 1-4)

 daddy: yoongi

this is a request.

hoseok had slipped about an hour before yoongi had to leave for work, so yoongi seeing he was about 2ish years old, decided to take the day off work. hobi was so happy when he heard that his daddy was off for the day so he grabbed his toys, and ran into his daddy's home office. yoongi smiled as he grabbed hobi once he ran back out to him. yoongi kissed the  littles head before taking him too the kitchen table. "do you know the rules baby?" yoongi asked softly as hobi nodded his head. 

"ho-hwobi need to nut bwother dada unless he nweed bwig helps!" the little giggled, as he pulled yoongi in closer to him to kiss his lips. "such a smart baby, who's daddy's smart boy?" yoongi asked his baby who smiled wider and giggled. "mwe mwe!!!" hobi smiled and clapped his hands. yoongi placed the boy's rainbow lil pacifier as he heard the boy suck on it loudly before climbing on the chair his daddy had inside the room and watching yoongi pace backwards and forwards getting things for hobi.

"baby daddy needs you to put a nappy on okay?" yoongi told hoseok, as his daddy began to approach him taking the cover for the chair and laying it on the floor. hobi climbed onto the mat and watched yoongi as he took of the little's pink bottoms and wrapped a diaper tightly around his butt. "nu wan pants." hobi mumbled around his paci causing yoongi to coo at the boy. yoongi kissed the top of hoseok's head before helping him back onto the chair before getting into his. 

hoseok had allowed yoongi to work peacefully for about 2 and a half hours and now he was getting a little bored. he had spoke to his stuffie, played games on his tablet, read a book to himself and to yoongi, (it was the little's favourite book so yoongi knew it word for word) and he had even colored in. but now he wanted cuddles, and maybe a diaper change. so he crawled over to yoongi and sat next to his chair, still sucking the life out of his pacifer. yoongi knew the little was there but didn't speak to him assuming hobi just wanted to stare at his face.

about 2 minutes of staring passed before yoongi saved his work and looked at hobi, "does baby need a nappy change?" yoongi asked softly, picking the boy up and leaving the room to stretch his legs. hobi cuddled up into his daddy's neck breathing in his scent happily before he felt himself being laid down on his playroom mat for a diaper change. yoongi changed the boy and smiled before kissing his lil nose and tickling his tummy. little hoseok had the most beautiful laugh in yoongi's opinion, it was loud and joyful and always make yoongi smile the widest. 

though there time together was shortly lived as yoongi was still staring back at his computer screen trying to finish another song before all the others returned home from whatever tasks they were due to complete today. now hoseok was getting slightly annoyed, he waddled back over to yoongi and sat down in front of him pulling at his arms. yoongi pushed the little's hands away gently before returning to his work. now hoseok was a determind little, he wasn't gonna give up until he had yoongi's full attention. 

so he tried again, and again, and again. until yoongi finally lost it. "yes prince?" yoongi finally said, the older hoseok was in his headspace the less he spoke. nobody knew why and they didn't want to question incase it hurt him to reply. so all hoseok did was mad grabby hands towards yoongi who chuckled and then picked the boy up. hoseok's limbs latched themself around his daddy as a smile filled his face. "dada, wuv chu." hoseok mumbled softly before shutting his eyes begining to breath yoongi's scent in again. "dada loves you too baby boy." yoongi replied to the little bouncing him gently on his lap until the boy fell asleep. 

once yoongi was finally done working he carried hoseok safely in his arms to their bedroom before climbing into bed with the sleeping little, yoongi stared at hoseok for awhile. he admired his beauty before smiling to himself wondering where and when he got so lucky.