bts - jealousy, jealousy

little: jimin, yoongi, jungkook 

ages: (p.jm+m.yg) 0-3, (j.jk) 1-4

daddy(s): jin, hoseok, namjoon, taehyung

warning: jealousy, angst and punishment

requested

as the orginal little of the bangtan household, jungkook was not very impressed but the fact, there was two more littles in the house. "daddy~" he called as he ran to namjoon, "hey sweetie." namjoon replied as he continued to feed jimin his evening bottle. "you never feed me my baba dada." jungkook pouted as namjoon smiled gently, bouncing jimin to keep him awake. "because you're daddy's big boy aren't you koo?" hoseok said as he walked in sitting next to the minjoon pair. "aww is he sleepy?" hoseok cooed as he ran his fingers through jimin's hair. 

jimin made some sort of humming sound when hoseok began to run his fingers through. "is it nice bubba?" namjoon teased the sleepy boy, jimin whined softly as namjoon removed the empty bottle. "all gone bubs." namjoon smiled as he slipped the boys paci into his mouth. "dada seokie can i sit?" koo asked as he pointed to hoseok's lap. "you know you're not allowed to sit in my lap sweetie, daddy isn't strong enough." hoseok smiled gently as he brushed koo's hair, though the boy wasn't having any of it and slapped his hand away. "then get stronger! koo did koo biggest boy." he said as he tried to pull jimin out of namjoon's lap. "jungkook! i suggest you stop or i'll call taehyung." taehyung was the only member who was able to withstand jungkook's strenght so they often used him to transport the misbehaving boy.

jungkook growled at namjoon as he dropped jimin's arm. "why are you yelling hyung?" taehyung asked as he leant over the sofa planting a kiss onto jimin's head. "jungkook is causing trouble." namjoon said as he rubbed jimin's back. "now i've got to take sleepy up to bed i'll be back." 

namjoon held jimin securely as he entered the nursery, jin was already there feeding yoongi his bed time bottle while rocking in the rocking chair next to his cot. "jimin going to bed too?" jin whispered, as namjoon took the chair next to him. "yeah should we put them in the same cot?" he bounced jimin softly in his arms, kissing his head as jin mumbled some form of response to his question. "let's get you laid down minnie." namjoon cooed as he placed jimin into his cot, handing him his stuffie and holding his hand while they waited for jin to put yoongi down.

"well done sweetie, let's get you in to bed yeah?" jin asked the partically asleep yoongi as he placed him behind jimin. his arm wrapping around the younger boy as namjoon slotted a paci into his mouth. "good night babies." they both said as they left the room. jin turning on the baby monitor and leaving the night light plugged in. 

"we gonna have dinner now hyung or later, its only 8?" namjoon asked once the door was shut. jin thought for a moment. "probably now, i'll order something." jin smiled as he walked with the younger boy back into the living room. "woah what's going on?" namjoon asked as he pulled hoseok into his arms. "he's throwing things." hoseok sniffled as namjoon cuddled him tightly. "its okay hobi." jin cooed as he kissed the clearly troubled boys head. 

"min jungkook! get back here!" taehyung called as jungkook ran past them. "it's still weird hearing min jungkook, even if we have been married 2 years." jin giggled causing hoseok to laugh softly. "i'm straving." hoseok whined. "okay okay i'll go order." jin laughed louder as he pulled out his phone.

taehyung had finally caught jungkook. "jungkook i would like you to tell me why you have been so bad today!" taehyung demanded as jungkook scoffed. "it's all about yoonie and minnie, it used to be koo but not anymore!!" he yelled as pushed taehyung away. "oh baby," taehyung crouched down so jungkook's eyes were looking into his. "you know you're always gonna be our baby, but your behaviour needs punishing." taehyung told the boy.